Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I wouldn't yet. See what they did and....use it to bargin. Can we ask what they are asking? I have a complete frame for it with the axles
$3,500.

Says the motor is "blown"

He ended up having the rear rotate so that would also indicate drive shaft damage.... etc.

received_349571871091930.jpeg

Screenshot_20231117_063731_Facebook.jpg

received_876175980715765.jpeg

Morning!
A little cool, not bad though.
Not sure what the plan is though. For sure i need to clean truck. Wife wants to spend the whole day saturday in the city. I want to drop off what i committed to, pick up a few tools, one is $100 off so that makes it worth the trip.
Maybe hit a fancy restaurant- thanks to you guys.

Not a bad looking truck. Rear must have been swapped and perches werent welded. So a trashed driveshaft, not that big of an issue. Depenting on engine, price seems to be in the ball park.

All he says is that it's "blown".

Might be worth a road trip...

It's in Northeast MD Tike

received_875728280507649.jpeg

Good Morning Coffee Crew... How goes it? I see the sporting goods store was at capacity already at 5am. Gun deer season starts tomorrow AM. Warm out, so that is nice for me, not so much for them. I have all week off next week, so just needing to make it to noon today. Need to add some weight to my truck, it rode so nice with the 360 in the bed I almost left it back there. So some sand bags or something and need to get cheater welding lens for my helmet. Having a hard time seeing in certain welding positions. MCACN tomorrow

Hmm...

This on that pickup... is this indicative of a bigger problem? On the lengthy list of things I'm not good at is bodywork. Rest of the truck in pictures seems really decent. @Frodee

View attachment 1716167517
New cab corner and should be an easy fix. Or if no deeper rust than what shows you can just fabricate your own patch.

Morning ,a nice 58 degrees here this morning . Have to run getting a 20x10 container . Older Son going through nasty devorce . so wants to put contianer in my drive way . To put his stuff in. Forced to sell his house . You all have a great Friday !!

Morning ,a nice 58 degrees here this morning . Have to run getting a 20x10 container . Older Son going through nasty devorce . so wants to put contianer in my drive way . To put his stuff in. Forced to sell his house . You all have a great Friday !!
Sorry for your son Mike it's hard on the whole family.

OK and the frame seems to rot right where the gas tank is. Boy this is scaring me at that price

Good Morning Coffee Crew... How goes it? I see the sporting goods store was at capacity already at 5am. Gun deer season starts tomorrow AM. Warm out, so that is nice for me, not so much for them. I have all week off next week, so just needing to make it to noon today. Need to add some weight to my truck, it rode so nice with the 360 in the bed I almost left it back there. So some sand bags or something and need to get cheater welding lens for my helmet. Having a hard time seeing in certain welding positions. MCACN tomorrow
Have fun at MCACN, just got an email from a Mopars Only restoration here in WA, they are taking this to the show.

RocketRestorations.jpeg

-
Back