Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Trip back from Mom's place in Oceanside went well today, right at 4 hrs, not my fastest, but close. Had fun in Phoenix with the granbrats. Little league hockey is a hoot to watch :lol:.

Trip back from Mom's place in Oceanside went well today, right at 4 hrs, not my fastest, but close. Had fun in Phoenix with the granbrats. Little league hockey is a hoot to watch :lol:.
Agreed, they look like bumble bees out there on the ice! I always got stuck working the penalty box, not sure why? I may know my way around the box! Hah! I took hockey sticks to our boys for thanksgiving. We cut them down to fit the minions, sanded em, taped em all up and let them have at it with tennis balls. Chaos ensued!

Not entirely true. There is a guy down the road from me that was shot in the head by a sex offender , right above his nose, he’s blind but otherwise, alive
A lot of bone in the head. A lot of people have survived head wounds (and a lot haven't). That's not to dispute that a hit to the brain can stop all activity

Not one single penalty called in the 2 games I watched. 50 minute game, changed players about every 2 minutes. No time outs, no half time, 50 minutes and done. I shoulda took my hip flask, the rink was like 45° :lol: glad I took my Ugly Christmas Sweater :lol:

Not one single penalty called in the 2 games I watched. 50 minute game, changed players about every 2 minutes. No time outs, no half time, 50 minutes and done. I shoulda took my hip flask, the rink was like 45° :lol: glad I took my Ugly Christmas Sweater :lol:
I would buy a zillion chuck a pucks and line the penalty box with them. After I gave the first one or two away I would have a steady procession of kids asking for pucks. News would travel fast! I would toss them over the side so they could chuck a puck! Good times

A lot of bone in the head. A lot of people have survived head wounds (and a lot haven't). That's not to dispute that a hit to the brain can stop all activity
I resemble that remark! Jodi calls me a bone head with some regularity! And she swings a mean skillet, ask our boy! He stopped what he was doing for sure! Hah!

Takes a village! You did a good thing. You never know the ripples.
Clearly you have been in a locker room or two so you will appreciate this. My Sisters boys remember this to this day. So I am working the games in the box as usual and it is an invitationale tournament. Her boys are small, they would get in the box and I would tell them to lift the puck up on the goalie as he was a flopper. Long story short they did not know how. So between games we go to their locker room about six of them in tow. Locker room is maybe 12 by 12! I show them all how to drop elbow pick the puck up etc. next thing ya know pucks are flying and ricocheting off everything as they perfected the art of picking up the puck. We all had dings and bruises, it was hilarious. They still talk about it and have kids of their own now. Hockey is life!

Bet next game was a suprise! Goalies had to learn a whole new skillset. Its a blast watching them develop.

I went to a paraplegic strip club this weekend... :)

The place was crawling with pussy... :lol:

Last edited:
What do near sighted gynecologists and puppies have in common???

They both have wet noses.... :)

What do you call a computer teacher that molests his students???

A PDF-file.... :)

C066E14A-0633-4E45-98AA-112568743380.gif

I would buy a zillion chuck a pucks and line the penalty box with them. After I gave the first one or two away I would have a steady procession of kids asking for pucks. News would travel fast! I would toss them over the side so they could chuck a puck! Good times

I like to go to hockey games and throw Ho-Ho's on the ice... :)

-
Back