Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mornin! Ain't had any sleep yet so screw it, I'm stayin up.

All Dayer.jpg

Good morning everyone. 9⁰ and clear. Moon looks great but man...wasn't it like 70⁰ two weeks ago?

Good morning everyone. 9⁰ and clear. Moon looks great but man...wasn't it like 70⁰ two weeks ago?
15 here just want to get the snow off the ground so it'd warm up...still a couple more days.

Last edited:
Morning!
Another cold day, hope there is no wind. Back into shop, back on to working on the firebird dash..i think.

A lot of no-shows in here this morning...it happens. Have a great day!!

Last edited:
Actually will be semi near there tomorrow with matt and his trailer! Honestly no place to keep it.

We let our fire die out, need to scoop ashes. Burning a lot of alder which leaves a bit. And wife says the heat pump is acting up, throws a breaker when temp is set above 70 degrees. Just new enough to make me mad but old enough to where it's going to cost me to fix.

Man I hardly have room for ignition parts let alone engines. That one is a steal, to bad it was not earlier would have been great for Willie!

Yesterday, while we were in KC yesterday made a trip to the Swedish store. This store has been run by the same family for a very long time. It's in an old part of town, old 20's style building and looks like the old Mom & Pop neighborhood grocery. They make all their own schnitzel and sausage, everything is good. We picked up some schnitzel, Swedish cheese, and cookies for the holiday season. The wife's family is very Swedish and has been going to this store for more than 50 years.

-
Back