Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I get to learn how to shoot again now that shoulder is healing. I fear it will change how I present the pistol. But still to early to try all that yet.
I'm sure it might be tight for a while going from the holster to stance and shooting. Take it slow as you go.

Asian breakfast yesterday. Forgot to post it. American breakfast today. Hamburger with ham and Swiss.... :thumbsup:
View attachment 1716171684

View attachment 1716171685
And It looks good, I had to toss out my cantaloupe i bought Saturday, salamila scare.
Good call I need some 45 acp need to practice a bit, been to long.
View attachment 1716171695
I make sure and do my walk around exercising pull and load, and 9 shot accuracy shooting 20 yards, clear the barrel and clip back in the mag well at least every 4 months, my pistol is a cheep Taurus G2 13 round, 250 rounds of 5 different rounds and not one hang up, it might be cheep, bute its been great.

And It looks good, I had to toss out my cantaloupe i bought Saturday, salamila scare.

I make sure and do my walk around exercising pull and load, and 9 shot accuracy shooting 20 yards, clear the barrel and clip back in the mag well at least every 4 months, my pistol is a cheep Taurus G2 13 round, 250 rounds of 5 different rounds and not one hang up, it might be cheep, bute its been great.
I got what I wanted, hard to find the clips but good now. Firestorm 45 10 round mag and small. Prob carry tomorrow alot of cash with us for a car and I am the only one with a ccp!

Mike just a quick heads up, the ammo pix shows some plus P. You need to ensure your rifle is rated for plus P. It will most likely be stamped on the barrel If it is. And the sub sonic rounds are for when you are running a can. Notice the FPM between the box’s. With sub sonic you are giving away a lot of velocity if you don’t need to.
Yes, and thank you, I watched two videos shooting plus P, and thank you for insight on those boxes of ammunition. I have cleaned there barrel 4 times out of 10 rounds, cleaned before shooting, cleaned after first two shots and then again after after 4 more.. now its ready for ten, walk outside and chased two rolling targets, love it, zero problems out of the box spot on at 25 yds

No coffee here yet. I has to go git a hole poked in me for lab work, annual physical/fund raiser for GP. Should be a pleasant experience :lol: waiting area for the lab is outside and it's 39° outside at the moment :lol: Then I can have coffee.

33 degrees and sunshine here today, may have another cup before heading to my sons this morning, everyone have a blessed day

Attachments

• 20231123_145214.jpg
    20231123_145214.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 19
Yes, and thank you, I watched two videos shooting plus P, and thank you for insight on those boxes of ammunition. I have cleaned there barrel 4 times out of 10 rounds, cleaned before shooting, cleaned after first two shots and then again after after 4 more.. now its ready for ten, walk outside and chased two rolling targets, love it, zero problems out of the box spot on at 25 yds
Everything I have heard about those rifles has been super positive. Only complaint I have heard is that guys have so much fun shooting it they burn all their ammo up! I have yet to see one in the flesh. Are you thinking about putting a scope on it? looks like a blast to shoot

No coffee here yet. I has to go git a hole poked in me for lab work, annual physical/fund raiser for GP. Should be a pleasant experience :lol: waiting area for the lab is outside and it's 39° outside at the moment :lol: Then I can have coffee.
Thats not fun at all
Everything I have heard about those rifles has been super positive. Only complaint I have heard is that guys have so much fun shooting it they burn all their ammo up! I have yet to see one in the flesh. Are you thinking about putting a scope on it? looks like a blast to shoot
As of now no John, I need to get the pic rail though so I can put one on if need be, its going to set beside my wife and I for awhile for our use here, and I agree, its a fun gun to shoot, I have shot 24 rounds threw it, now its setting next to the door face at my wife's computer. 4 steps to the front door. I have 60 rounds of hollow point and 350 115 graing jacket. So I will not be burning threw my ammunition.

Those auto-loaders do have that effect :lol:

My old Marlin 30-30 loved the 150 gr spire points I loaded for it, big drawback was pointy bullets in tube magazine :eek: I learned to use it as a single shot much to the displeasure of the ground squirrels at the rock farm :lol:

-
Back