Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The lab tech must have known I'm a MOPAR fan :lol: She used SUBLIME colored tape to cover the new drain she installed in my arm :lol: The Dunkin' Midnight tastes real good this mornin'

Lots of tasting this morning (and we bought a bunch too) then off to lunch.

20231128_114531.jpg

20231128_114309.jpg

20231128_114405.jpg

20231128_114517.jpg

20231128_115325.jpg

20231128_115331.jpg

20231128_115410.jpg

20231128_115740.jpg

20231128_115743.jpg

20231128_122234.jpg

At home now. Went out to my property line and pulled down all the " No Hunting" notices off the trees. Guy puts em up every year, and I pull em down every year. You would think he would learn by now. I don't even hunt behind my house. Just hate looking at yellow posters in the woods...Would anyone ask me why I want to Drink ???? :BangHead: :BangHead:

She is really quite intelligent. And she has been studying. And I have been studying with her. Apparently for a foreign person is not easy. We will keep trying. She promises that she will kill me if I tell anyone she's taking the test this many times. Lol ...Kkkkkkkk

At home now. Went out to my property line and pulled down all the " No Hunting" notices off the trees. Guy puts em up every year, and I pull em down every year. You would think he would learn by now. I don't even hunt behind my house. Just hate looking at yellow posters in the woods...Would anyone ask me why I want to Drink ???? :BangHead: :BangHead:
Sorry...

Man orange box strikes again.

I've seen numerous posts of yours on here regarding the ECU (orange boxes). I wish I would have read them sooner.

I have the Mopar Performance Electronic Ignition kit purchased through Mancini Racing. The first box was garbage right out of the packaging, they sent me another, and it lasted a whole 5-10 minutes. They don't want to send me another to replace it, and of course told me that they have sold hundreds without any problems (I'm sure!).

Any chance you have some input on what to go with? My customer is getting pissed because this stupid ignition has turned out to be more of a nuisance than the original dual points set-up was.

She is really quite intelligent. And she has been studying. And I have been studying with her. Apparently for a foreign person is not easy. We will keep trying. She promises that she will kill me if I tell anyone she's taking the test this many times. Lol ...Kkkkkkkk
Your secret is safe with us. As far as we know she passed it on the first try. :)

Well, i got little to nothing done. Decided to modify the ballast box i built for my tractor, making it easier to connect/remove. Got it done,but drilling 5/8” holes in the 1/2” plates took way more time than i expected.

Are we in your will? :rolleyes: :lol:

So, my POS truck didn't start yesterday at work. 14° and sat 10hrs. A friend with a new Chevy tried to jump start it, nope. Got a Co-op to join in. So, new Chevy and an older VW jetta TDI at the same time, took a bit, then finally lit. I am so very tired of this.... Maybe a bad battery or cell? His new truck was pulled down to 9V when I was cranking!

I know a bad battery will bring a good one down to its level (don't get political, don't get political...) During cranking, it drains the batteries very quickly.

So, are you guys agreeing to the bad battery part, the don't get political part, or both?

Speaking of which, what's on your secret santa list? I like anything bourbon or rye (especially rye) Something you can get that I can't. (that narrows it down doesn't it. LOL) I wear a 2xl t shirt just in case. I have asked for a donation to Toys For Tots or the like. It makes me smile knowing I (we) helped someone in need.
jump in to the fun here..

Secret Santa 2023

Santa

And for a mere twenty bucks each she will never know you told us!

-
Back