Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow! This is a bargain. $3 off the sticker price with a coupon. $19.99.

redemption.jpg

Only in a small town, I drop tractor tire off at my tire guys place. He said he would get right on it. I tell him I will head to grocery and pick up some milk and veggies. I swing back by and he is already done, I ask what do I owe ya? He replies nuthin, I will catch up next time. I give him a ten and thanks. I get home and remount the wheel. Dawned on me I got all pissy about the flat yesterday and here I am indoors, with impact guns, on concrete floor with a floor Jack and I am griping? WTF! I am blessed. I have laid under tractors for years in the mud rain heat and snow. I love being retired!

View attachment 1716172233
I see your portable redneck deer stand in there...:lol:

So I got this lady that brings me her 2014 Chevrolet Captiva. Complaint is it is stinking inside when she drives it. She says it smells like gas or something. Get it here today. Open the hood, this is what I find.....LOL apparently somebody added oil to it and left the oil cap off of it. I did find the original oil filler cap behind the front bumper. And was three quarts low on oil... LOL Some people !!!
1000002895.jpg

1000002896.jpg

So I got this lady that brings me her 2014 Chevrolet Captiva. Complaint is it is stinking inside when she drives it. She says it smells like gas or something. Get it here today. Open the hood, this is what I find.....LOL apparently somebody added oil to it and left the oil cap off of it. I did find the original oil filler cap behind the front bumper. And was three quarts low on oil... LOL Some people !!!
View attachment 1716172299

View attachment 1716172300
Oops.

Is it too early for me to start in on whiskey Wednesday? Chores are done and I am off the tractor! I am asking for a friend!
Sorry for the late reply but yes whiskey time starts as soon as you call it good for the day.
I'm headed out to pick a pizza up in a few minutes and our celebration will begin. Cheers!!

So, got my last tool in, a throatless shear. Good deal and free shipping in canada.
And ordered the rubber kit for Studebaker. Well 2 kits actually. One extra for my youtube buddy. They gave me 10% discount, and wife gets .05 off on exchange. Makes a difference on $1200 purchase. Covered shipping and part of duty charges.

Sorry for the late reply but yes whiskey time starts as soon as you call it good for the day.
I'm headed out to pick a pizza up in a few minutes and our celebration will begin. Cheers!!
Cheers Craig!

Sooooo finally got my requested military records from October…. Yeah, 475 pages, tons of duplicate stuff and yet… not a single page has anything to do with my medical records that I requested… :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

-
Back