Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a goal of taking the Charger to Bonneville, at least for chassis cert in 2025. I have a long ways to go. I hope to drive it this summer sometime to start working the bugs out. You got this. I have most of a car to build yet!

Wow watching the Carton Show on FS1 and the Eagles are a 3-point underdog at home versus the 49ers.

I just in august bought two new ones, the first two the guy brought out had a manufacturer date of April 2020… they only have a 3 year warranty dated to date of manufacture, so they were already out of warranty. So I made him dig through the stack and newest we could find was a pair made in October of 2022.
Thats not good. Inventory control/stock rotation is important when it comes to batteries. Oct of 22 tells me its not only in store where problem is. And if the date on battery is when warranty starts, price should drop daily. Someone is mistaken on that part.

Wow watching the Carton Show on FS1 and the Eagles are a 3-point underdog at home versus the 49ers.

Niners had those three games in a row that they looked beatable, but they got their act back together. Purdy is doing well and McCaffrey is a machine.

36 here this morning, high of 60 today, have had a headache for 3 days now, stress i figure, and lifting my wife in the truck and rushing her to the er night before Thanksgiving, prepare for family and a couple other things did it, neck is still burning.. a good chill out time is needed, going to not eat today and drink that stuff so I can now get the colonoscapy.. how ever it is spelled behind me tomorrow morning.. but hay ! 65 and still alive :thumbsup:

I am taking in a tractor tire this morning for a flat repair. No way I am wrestling with that on one wing. Not quite sure how I am going to get it in the pickup yet, but I got it off yesterday.
Got a ditch to back into, then roll the tire in?

I have a goal of taking the Charger to Bonneville, at least for chassis cert in 2025. I have a long ways to go. I hope to drive it this summer sometime to start working the bugs out. You got this. I have most of a car to build yet!
Clean the crap out of it , the salt will eat that thing bad

You can do it Chris. My goal is to get my 74 on the road by spring.
I actually bought 2 weeks of extra vacation time, plan is to take those and do nothing but the dart in March/ April . Once it’s painted, re assembly should be fairly quick.

Clean the crap out of it , the salt will eat that thing bad
The benefits are that it is already bad. Chassis and cage and such are all new. All will get some coating and sealed up the best I can so it can be washed well. Ultimately it wont be any kind of show car.

Hey Rob get some sleep I hope?

Nope. Not yet. Probably fall out here in a little while.

Awake.jpg

So my high-school is finally doing a class reunion, our first and just happens to be our 20th(yeah don’t laugh old people haha). Anyway, it’s not until July 2025, but I told my wife that we’ll be taking the dart that night and she goes”on a trailer?”…..

I finally slept with my high school crush... :rolleyes:

Now she wants me to go to her graduation... :mad:

Like I know what I'll be doing in three years... :rolleyes:

The benefits are that it is already bad. Chassis and cage and such are all new. All will get some coating and sealed up the best I can so it can be washed well. Ultimately it wont be any kind of show car.
True but that salt out there will eat a Sherman tank in a week

-
Back