Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Wagon Wednesday!

wagonsalt.jpg

Good morning :D

Couple hours ago during a sleep break I looked at the weather radar. Hmmm looks like we might get wet in a couple hours I thinks. Wake up for good 30 minutes ago, look out the back door, dry, sun rising in the east, so much for the rain I thinks. :lol: Rain started about 5 minutes ago.

I am taking in a tractor tire this morning for a flat repair. No way I am wrestling with that on one wing. Not quite sure how I am going to get it in the pickup yet, but I got it off yesterday.
Hey just ask that red headed ranch hand working from home to load it for you...:eek:

I am taking in a tractor tire this morning for a flat repair. No way I am wrestling with that on one wing. Not quite sure how I am going to get it in the pickup yet, but I got it off yesterday.
Beat juice in it? I used my engine hoist to get mine on my trailer.

I am never this hungry in the morning, well, maybe sometimes :lol:
Two pills with chicken broth , I will not up day you all with anything else about today or tonight.. :lol:

Too many little things to do, and i keep piling on. Kind of cleaned out a cabinet,now i have a place for straps, and somewhere to store my hydraulic jacks. Dump run soon.

Over the last 6 years I've spent my Christmases in Vietnam. I did have a small Christmas tree I used to set up in the shop if I was here. I don't have a large tree anymore. My ex took it. So my wife set this tree up, upstairs. All of the ornaments on it are Hallmark. Maybe next year I'll buy a big tree for here.
1000002897.jpg

1000002899.jpg

No blow by blow details? :poke: :rofl::rofl:
Nope ! I figure I will be making music in my own special way Mike :rofl:
Ah Ratz! I was lookn' forward to those updates :lol:
Oh no! No way am I going to be Unconventional :lol:
Over the last 6 years I've spent my Christmases in Vietnam. I did have a small Christmas tree I used to set up in the shop if I was here. I don't have a large tree anymore. My ex took it. So my wife set this tree up, upstairs. All of the ornaments on it are Hallmark. Maybe next year I'll buy a big tree for here.
View attachment 1716172193

View attachment 1716172194
She did good, I wait to closer time for the kids to come enjoy it, sometimes at 12/20/23 I do it, I never had Christmas growing up really, hard to do living in camps, or car. Visiting uncle Robert every Christmas here in Arkansas on the off season, mom and baby brother would shoot to California, Pete, grandma and I got dropped of at uncle Roberts for 6 weeks, they alway had gifts for us, gloves, socks and a pocket knife sometimes, Wife and I both came from a broken homes so we both have those memories. Thats why we make great partners in life and don't take anything for granted :thumbsup:

Only in a small town, I drop tractor tire off at my tire guys place. He said he would get right on it. I tell him I will head to grocery and pick up some milk and veggies. I swing back by and he is already done, I ask what do I owe ya? He replies nuthin, I will catch up next time. I give him a ten and thanks. I get home and remount the wheel. Dawned on me I got all pissy about the flat yesterday and here I am indoors, with impact guns, on concrete floor with a floor Jack and I am griping? WTF! I am blessed. I have laid under tractors for years in the mud rain heat and snow. I love being retired!

IMG_0842.jpeg

Only in a small town, I drop tractor tire off at my tire guys place. He said he would get right on it. I tell him I will head to grocery and pick up some milk and veggies. I swing back by and he is already done, I ask what do I owe ya? He replies nuthin, I will catch up next time. I give him a ten and thanks. I get home and remount the wheel. Dawned on me I got all pissy about the flat yesterday and here I am indoors, with impact guns, on concrete floor with a floor Jack and I am griping? WTF! I am blessed. I have laid under tractors for years in the mud rain heat and snow. I love being retired!

View attachment 1716172233
You have worked hard for what you have. Enjoy it! Hey, that's a nice lookin' Mopar Maxx banner on the wall. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1716172233
Hey !!! Where is the safety jack stand that should be under that front tractor axle ??????? :poke: :poke: :lol:

-
Back