Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fried catfish here, rolled in cornmeal. Topped with cabbage and tomatoes and some lip numbing fish tartar sauce! Jodi makes it from scratch. It is hot! Chunks o jalapeño. Anyone wants recipe holler it is yummy.

HELLO!!! :mad:

I'm hollering in computer talk (ALL CAPS) so you will post the recipe... :)

My Brother in law (RIP) got fresh salmon from his sister in law from Alaska. He smoked it and it was delicious. I wish I had his recipe.

A bucket list dream of mine is to go fly fishing in Alaska for salmon. I can only imagine what fresh caught tastes like.

When I interned at a tool and die shop in college, one of the toolmakers went deep sea fishing with his son who lived in Alaska...

They caught 500 lbs of salmon and his son had a dual level smoke house... They smoked all of the salmon and then vacuum packed some of it for him to bring back home to Michigan...

You could leave it out at room temperature and it wouldn't spoil when stored in the vacuum sealed plastic...

He brought some of it to work and put it out at his desk for all of us coworkers to have some... It was delicious and what introduced me to salmon...

Furious, the teacher sends little Johnny to the principal. When he enters the reception area he notices the lady at the front desk is not around. With no one to report to, he takes a seat on the bench outside Mr. Morris’ office. Suddenly, the door opens and out walks the receptionist. She pauses, after closing the door, to smooth a wrinkle in her skirt and notices Little Johnny grinning at her.

Surprised, she snaps ‟What are you looking at you little brat?” Little Johnny’s grin widens as he points to the corner of his mouth

‟You have got some ice cream on your face.”

Cum again???

No, that's just ice cream...

Good morning
Good morning Maxi

imagejpeg_0(1).jpg

Very Tird actually. Man daughter gt 2/3 of a tank of free water with her fillip. What a PIA to take care of yesterday. Turns out there were 18 others also. Going to write her up one heck of a bill on it. Fuel injection sucks getting water out of!

Very Tird actually. Man daughter gt 2/3 of a tank of free water with her fillip. What a PIA to take care of yesterday. Turns out there were 18 others also. Going to write her up one heck of a bill on it. Fuel injection sucks getting water out of!
Water !! Did you hit a gas station and they had that water in there very low tank ?

She did. I know better and dont do discount stores. Took her 10 minutes to fill up. Think she learned now. Made her do most of the work....

Glad the injectors I was able to save 300 Each at Napa! Sure I could get them online, but it was a time thing.

-
Back