Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A bucket list dream of mine is to go fly fishing in Alaska for salmon. I can only imagine what fresh caught tastes like.
I can get you the name and place to go. We just did it in August on the Kenai River out of Soldotna. Amazing

20230822_152206.jpg

20230822_150210.jpg

20230822_153448.jpg

Morning!
-10C. Thats a little colder and closer to normal for this time of year. We need more snow, helps insulate the ground and keeps frost from going down too far.

This week is Firebird week. The 80 in my shop and the 67 convert at Potsy’s. i have some parts to get started, will pack some tools today.
Hope he got the totes down and i can start going through them and find the missing pieces.

I found 2 on Ebay and they are priced at $600. That is unrealistic to me and was thinking $250 to start. I am actually selling it for a friend

I found 2 on Ebay and they are priced at $600. That is unrealistic to me and was thinking $250 to start. I am actually selling it for a friend
I had a 4 barrel Offy intake on my Land Cruiser, was there when I bought the rig but priced it (2F straight 6), they were $400-600 years ago but everything seemed to cost a lot for it

What's going on Mitch, ain't chatted with you in awhile, been offline/busy dang it!
Just getting things squared away here this morning. Just finished breakfast. Going to go pick up my stepdaughter at Dulles international airport. Just coming back in from Vietnam this morning.

The daughter will be here for a while. In fact, she will stay here at my place while my wife and I go back to Vietnam at the end of January. I plan on staying until May in Vietnam

-
Back