Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yesterday the wife called me while I was at work, said her car was making a loud noise, she had driven it from Les Schwab to her work. We knew we had a panel loose underneath, car's just so damn low I hadn't fixed it yet. Well, I bought a couple of ramps at HF took to her work. When I moved the car to the ramps I knew something else had to be going on, wheels or brakes were binding. Called Schwab and told them bring the truck. Turns out the kids working there didn't know what staggered wheels were and since all four tires were the same size they just threw them on in whichever position. A lot of metal worn off inside of one rim, it's going back today for a better inspection of what rubbed where.

StingerSchwab.jpeg

Good morning everyone hope your day goes well.
7*F when I got up and doesn't look like it's gonna warm up to much.

Last edited:
Good thing I'm only working up on Mount Erie, it's close, have to be there by 0630 so checking out. Have a Great Day All!

My new espresso machine musta got lost over in the San Joaquin Valley, last reported location. Delivery driver probly stopped to have a few Buds with his buds on the road :lol: This McD's coffee ain't bad though in the percolator.

Happy travels Craig and hug your bride for me! A birthday hug for sure, not everyday she turns 40! Not sure what I am going to get into today. I have been putting off a bunch of gun bunny admin stuff but looks like I got to sit down and get r done.

Because... it's not finished until the paperwork is done :)

My new espresso machine musta got lost over in the San Joaquin Valley, last reported location. Delivery driver probly stopped to have a few Buds with his buds on the road :lol: This McD's coffee ain't bad though in the percolator.
Speaking of lost. my secret santa gift to another member was supposed to be delivered yesterday. No one has mentioned it yet though.

nail biting gif.gif

Covid booster shot injection spot perty darn painful this morning. Shingles booster comin up in a couple weeks. Plus add vitamin D to my intake. Dr Laura told me I'm flirtin' with diabetes, I don't know why that surprised her, my fasting glucose has been slightly over the industry average for 40sum years that I know of :lol: still acceptable, but over the middle of the numbers :lol: They got those middle numbers by havin' people like me at my level and people at 90 on the other side of the graph :lol:

-
Back