Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ray, what time did you hit the hay last night ? Me, at 8pm.

Morning guys heading out soon for the airport off to South Carolina for a week. Wife was not happy getting up at 4am. 4am, she said who gets up at 4am...well several of us do every morning....haha!!

Glad the injectors I was able to save 300 Each at Napa! Sure I could get them online, but it was a time thing.
$3.00 each, and I do a bunch of shopping at Napa, I was a counterman there on and off, a couple times. I still get the fleet price

Morning guys heading out soon for the airport off to South Carolina for a week. Wife was not happy getting up at 4am. 4am, she said who gets up at 4am...well several of us do every morning....haha!!
Have a good flight, and what up in South Carolina for y'all ?

Mike I'll pass it on. Yep many ways to spell her name it is Cheryl... :thumbsup:
Sherri in French maybe :lol: thank you, and good luck on the golfing, something Mikie has never done but one time and I did good the filter sales rep said, I could get hooked on I believe

My aunt sent me this picture of me holding my cousin back in the day, see!! I did have hair at one time

received_3053408691357783.jpeg

My low deck 170 I enjoyed for 7 years before I started up grads on my 66 Petty Betty, split exhaust manifolds, Offenhouser intake to a 390 Holley.
Now have disk brakes, 360,hooker supercomps fenderwell headers, 904 heavy stack, 8 1/4 2.94 with sure grip .. just wanted to up date you sweetie

Tim Morlin Visit 7 22 2010 015.jpg

My low deck 170 I enjoyed for 7 years before I started up grads on my 66 Petty Betty, split exhaust manifolds, Offenhouser intake to a 390 Holley.
Now have disk brakes, 360,hooker supercomps fenderwell headers, 904 heavy stack, 8 1/4 2.94 with sure grip .. just wanted to up date you sweetie

View attachment 1716177450
It looked great. Very clean. Thanks for the update I’m aiming to get mine there. One thing at a time and it will transform.

-
Back