Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a teeth cleaning today and Doc prescribed some antibiotics prior to event due to recent shoulder replacement. I Google the dosage as it seemed high, and holy smokes what a Pandora’s box of opinions on the topic. I thought sure I had stumbled into a what cam is best thread. In the end i chose to take the antibiotics as the risk reward just made sense. No side effects for me so no worries. If I had some kind of aversion to antibiotics then maybe a different decision. But heck the American Dental Association and the Medical guys are in opposing corners! WTF?

I think my dental hygienist is very pretty...

Whenever I have a teeth cleaning appointment I eat a whole bag of Oreo cookies in while I wait in the waiting room... :)

Sometimes they have to cancel the next appointment... :lol:

IMG_4383.png

Now that’s not something you don’t see everyday

Last edited:
Gonna pull the cab after work here. What’s the over under of me destroying it in the process?

Only took an hour and it’s off and safely on dollies rated for 1500 pounds each, ignore the mess, I gotta organize stuff while the frame and cab are off getting blasted or dipped, haven’t decided which yet.

IMG_3062.jpeg

IMG_3065.jpeg

Sooooo. I have been cleaning property to get new homeowners insurance. All cleaned up. Agent came over yesterday took lots of pictures. Declined us
Why? Rusty car on property
Really. Refuring to the satellite. Pissed I am

Last edited:
Sooooo. I have been cleaning property to get new homeowners insurance. All cleaned up. Agent came over yesterday took lots of pictures. Declined us
AAA

:wtf:why would that matter????

I'm paying over 4 grand a year for auto insurance thru them. Not any longer. Canceled it. Screw them. Never had a claim. Ever

If the shop isn't a mess than nothing is getting done.
Nice Chris and hope it is an easy restore.
Hopefully, looks like just the front floor pans need replaced. Rest is really solid. Rockers are mint except for a dent about the size of a golf ball I put in the passenger side. This is its 4th paint job in its life and hopefully it’ll last. I plan to take it to bare metal and back up. 900 bucks to have it dipped, 1200 to blast it. But I need to figure out the glass situation first.

-
Back