Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sooooo. I have been cleaning property to get new homeowners insurance. All cleaned up. Agent came over yesterday took lots of pictures. Declined us
Why? Rusty car on property
Really. Refuring to the satellite. Pissed I am
Wtf rusty car on property

I'm paying over 4 grand a year for auto insurance thru them. Not any longer. Canceled it. Screw them. Never had a claim. Ever
Ouch, I pay 800 for 3 vehicles with an average of 30k each in agreed value

Ouch, I pay 800 for 3 vehicles with an average of 30k each in agreed value
Only have one daily driver and not full coverage but if I slam into a Ferrari it covers 200,000. I can fix my own car for cheaper than full coverage a year. I pay $300 a year for insurance.

Only have one daily driver and not full coverage but if I slam into a Ferrari it covers 200,000. I can fix my own car for cheaper than full coverage a year. I pay $300 a year for insurance.
Yeah mine covers other vehicles up to 300k, but the agreed value of each of mine is set at 30k so if mine get destroyed by something, that’s what I’d get plus 7500 in spare parts and 3000 for tools if the shop burns down or stuff is stolen.

Yeah mine covers other vehicles up to 300k, but the agreed value of each of mine is set at 30k so if mine get destroyed by something, that’s what I’d get plus 7500 in spare parts and 3000 for tools if the shop burns down or stuff is stolen.
Insurance companies suck I hate dealing with them.

We had to change out the chimney on the pellet stove to satisfy our inspector. Got it done well over a month ago. Insurance co hasnt contacted us or taken a payment. I assume we are not insured at the moment by no fault on our end. Im kind of pissed off.

Sooooo. I have been cleaning property to get new homeowners insurance. All cleaned up. Agent came over yesterday took lots of pictures. Declined us
Why? Rusty car on property
Really. Refuring to the satellite. Pissed I am
Time for a new garage

The package that was held at the border finally showed up. I dont get it. Some snag with a waybill,that they obviously sorted out. And no duty. Very strange.

Its a ram...

1702514388160.jpeg

They might do both in Arkansas. We have them here for both.

Had a big boom here at 3am and thought the garbage man had dropped a container in the alley behind one of the restaurants. We learned AF is doing exercises and we can expect sonic booms between midnight and 6 am through to the weekend… :wtf:

-
Back