Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_4743.png
Good morning

7 degrees this morning, 3 inches of snow on the ground.

Morning everyone

I laughed at this one. Got to love Facebook sellers.

"She runs like a top and shifts perfectly. The engine is a 360 “roller cam” engine (1991 LA block, which has the same piston diameter as the 318, but with a longer stroke) and has just over 40k miles since remanufacture. (Good torquey engine)The transmission is the A904 Torqueflite automatic fitted with a PTC Performance torque converter."

I laughed at this one. Got to love Facebook sellers.

"She runs like a top and shifts perfectly. The engine is a 360 “roller cam” engine (1991 LA block, which has the same piston diameter as the 318, but with a longer stroke) and has just over 40k miles since remanufacture. (Good torquey engine)The transmission is the A904 Torqueflite automatic fitted with a PTC Performance torque converter."
Wow even I know there's a pile of bull crap in that story. lol

Caucuses today. I hope some of the political ads on tv go away after it's over.

Morning!
Like 70 degrees and very windy, so we are rockin and rollin! Two days at sea,some newbies wont be very happy.
4 drinks last night,or was it 5? Thats a lot for me. Anyway, crashed as soon as my head hit the pillow. A couple events to attend,have lunch with some management. Kimmie is nervous around all these influential people. Entertaining watching her squirm.
checked my cameras, snowing at home. And its like -40 with wind chill.

Morning!
Like 70 degrees and very windy, so we are rockin and rollin! Two days at sea,some newbies wont be very happy.
4 drinks last night,or was it 5? Thats a lot for me. Anyway, crashed as soon as my head hit the pillow. A couple events to attend,have lunch with some management. Kimmie is nervous around all these influential people. Entertaining watching her squirm.
checked my cameras, snowing at home. And its like -40 with wind chill.
Was the pillow on the bathroom floor in the stateroom?

Good Morning. Back at work, only -6° here. Will need to go start the truck and let it run for a while at lunch at a minimum. It will not be happy this week. Next week will be much better temps.

-
Back