Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning Mopar Snow Bound Buds...
Got just a dusting of Snow here last night, but they are saying another 2-3 inches of Snow tonight.....
Chin has her driving test tomorrow. I'm quite sure the MVA will cancel that....

Morning . 0 here .

Detroit-Lions-symbol.jpg

We are slowly warming up here, 21 degrees and it's supposed to go above freezing today, at least in town, probably not at our house tho

What flavor espresso would MLK have today? Hmmm?
Was just reminecing (sp?) with someone our age that back then real coffee was unusual. Instant was more typical at home in the AM. If you did make it at home it was Maxwellhouse or Chokck full of Nuts in a perk or stove top drip. That was when there was company in the house.

Chin has her driving test tomorrow. I'm quite sure the MVA will cancel that....
She's got a reputation?
wink-gif.gif

Have her practice with somehting difficult and take the test with something easy to drive?

I laughed at this one. Got to love Facebook sellers.

"She runs like a top and shifts perfectly. The engine is a 360 “roller cam” engine (1991 LA block, which has the same piston diameter as the 318, but with a longer stroke) and has just over 40k miles since remanufacture. (Good torquey engine)The transmission is the A904 Torqueflite automatic fitted with a PTC Performance torque converter."
reminds of date I had. started out pretty hopeful as she seemed to appreciate older cars. Went downhill when she insisted the Valiant 200 she used to own had a 200 engine in it.

I have to do a shotgun qualifier this week. Thursday I think. Gonna be brisk. It is 3F degrees here this morning. We shoot rain sleet or snow. Thinking about actually using my 12 instead of my twenty. A little guarantee against frozen clumsy fingers. That extra bit of shot and oomph can sure help. Might be the difference between making the cut or not? We sponsor a youth trap club. Sign up is tonight for the season. We anticipate aprox 110 to 130 youth signing up. God is Great Youth Trap Club out of Farmington/Prairie Grove Arkansas.

-
Back