Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The MacAllan is very good stuff. They hold the world record for most expensive scotch (the 1929 IIRC). Someone bought a barrel for $385,000.
I took a very nice bottle of MacAllan to MITP one year complete with sample cups. I Poured a lot of samples, @toolmanmike sample filled a coffee cup! Hah! Great times!

I see people in here drinking some high end hooch in here. I’m here inside drinking some hot chocolate watching it snow a little. Got all the way up to -4 today.

Speaking of dead batteries....................

Our 2018 Jeep Wrangler has the stop/start feature and it has 2 batteries; a small battery under the fuse panel to run the system. Pain in the *** to replace by the way. The light came on the dash the other day. I decided I was not going to replace it, pulled the fuse, and disconnected the negative cable from the smaller battery. Cleared the code, no more dash light and no more start/stop, WIN, WIN :thumbsup:
Had the same problem today , went out to start the Escape , no go ,sitting here waiting for a battery to be delivered. I hate changing battery in Escape . have to take wipers off and the whole cowl . PITA !!

I see people in here drinking some high end hooch in here. I’m here inside drinking some hot chocolate watching it snow a little. Got all the way up to -4 today.
It is supposed to warm up to zero here tomorrow. I need to move some snow again. It will be different this time though. No moving record snowfalls just touching up. I really don't want to blow my heart up.

At work, but I see the Steelers are getting beat in the 1st….
Lots of Eagle fans are FB friends, so they have been on overdrive with the Dallas memes. Thought this was funny…

IMG_6553.jpeg

Last edited:
Cold as hell here Dave need more than hot chocolate to keep from freezing up.

Wife called at 1650 driving home from work. Some lady pulled out right in front of her and she hit her. Luckily no one was hurt. The lady admitted she was at fault also to the police. Only minor damage to the bumper of the Chevy because it’s such a big truck, but need to get it towed back here to the body shop because the steel bumper is pushed in too far. My wife is waiting on the tow truck now then another hour ride home.

Resized_20240115_164529.jpeg

Resized_20240115_164523.jpeg

I'm not going to Caucus tonight. The wife is going with the neighbors. I told her I'm afraid I will mouth off to someone and get myself in trouble. LMFAO.

My homie had a similar incident not long ago in his '22 Chebbie. Didn't look bad from just standin' there next to it. Body shop got the tire off and damage behind was so bad it was totalled by his insurance compnee. I guess the '22s are kinda like a unibody construction.
Yeah, who knows what hidden damage there is.................tires are straight wheel is not. The airbag did not deploy surprisingly, I hear a lot are totaled if that happens.

It is 2014 with only 30k miles.

Yeah, who knows what hidden damage there is.................tires are straight wheel is not. The airbag did not deploy surprisingly, I hear a lot are totaled if that happens.

well Scott from what I see looks like more than the bumper. Looks like a new head light and fender repair, possibly a grill and bumper brackets on the left side and upper bumper cover and lower. about or more than 5 grand. Just guessing.

well Scott from what I see looks like more than the bumper. Looks like a new head light and fender repair, possibly a grill and bumper brackets on the left side and upper bumper cover and lower. about or more than 5 grand. Just guessing.
Thanks Fred, you would definitely know :thumbsup:

Glad the other party's insurance is covering it...............

We will see how long the process takes...................I am guessing it will not be quick :BangHead:

Buddy hit a snowbank, rolled tge bumper in on a 2012 chevy. I sat on floor and pulled it back out, he thought i was the bionic man. Stupid sheet metal bumpers. Its a truck, something like snow shouldnt do that.

We will see how long the process takes...................I am guessing it will not be quick :BangHead:
Just my 2 cents Scott Take it to a body shop and let them deal with it. So many times I see people take what the insurance companies appraiser estimate is and you can't tell the damage till you tear it apart. Had one 2 weeks ago that the insurance company figured was a $400 repair and turned into a $7,000 repair.

-
Back