Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey men. Took 66 out for a stroll. Still has off idle stumble. Wow. Need to work on it some more....

Hit the remote start on the wife's car (setting in the garage) no dice. Battery is almost dead. I was getting groceries a couple days ago and I bet the hatch didn't get latched and the interior lights stayed on. I put the charger on. THe pick up started though. It has been setting out in the cold for days.

Do you all mind if I vent a little bit?. Been working through all this driver's license stuff with my wife which has been a huge PIA. On top of that I need to get her some medical insurance. I know that I must have it done by today in order to have her insured by February 1. For the last 3 days I have been trying to do it online. There on line system is ****.... Apparently stopped me several times and created several new accounts along the way. In three days I have been on the phone for over 2 hours each time trying to straighten this out. Today I finally got with somebody and got everything straight. Now I just need to choose a provider for her. I will show her the providers and go over it with her. That will be another fiasco. Just want to drink.

:BangHead: :BangHead::BangHead:
Well you have solved your own problem! Pour ya one and we will all cyber toast with ya! What is VN equivalent for cheers?

You would think I'd be able to fix that issue with this kit

20240115_115412.jpg

And.. You never lift your Glass of Bia alone. All will see when you do that and lift as well.....Dzoooooo....:lol:

Speaking of dead batteries....................

Our 2018 Jeep Wrangler has the stop/start feature and it has 2 batteries; a small battery under the fuse panel to run the system. Pain in the *** to replace by the way. The light came on the dash the other day. I decided I was not going to replace it, pulled the fuse, and disconnected the negative cable from the smaller battery. Cleared the code, no more dash light and no more start/stop, WIN, WIN :thumbsup:

Football on Hawai’i time guess we drink early today oh well. One advantage is after the game we can walk out the door 50 yards to the beach and it’s not the -5 like it is back home. We went out for BK this morning. I tried the Macadamia Nut pancakes with coconut syrup WOW it was great!! Life is good.

Football on Hawai’i time guess we drink early today oh well. One advantage is after the game we can walk out the door 50 yards to the beach and it’s not the -5 like it is back home. We went out for BK this morning. I tried the Macadamia Nut pancakes with coconut syrup WOW it was great!! Life is good.
Freezing cold here and so cold I have to sit on the toilet to pee. :BangHead:

Almost time to eat again. Been kind of rough out here on the big water. Not so rough a couple drinks cant fix. But its pretty hard on the first time cruisers.
77° today, thats 25° celcius and its -21 at home.

Almost time to eat again. Been kind of rough out here on the big water. Not so rough a couple drinks cant fix. But its pretty hard on the first time cruisers.
77° today, thats 25° celcius and its -21 at home.
77 sounds good enjoy your time Frank your missing nothing but cold here.

-
Back