Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning Ben, you hitting the road this morning ? hope the weather is nice, seems we have had showers every day, and sunshine 75% of the time, reminds me of Florida weather out in the strawberry field
Yep. Got to go direct traffic at the looney bin again. This work stuff is really getting in the way of life..

Good morning Ben, you hitting the road this morning ? hope the weather is nice, seems we have had showers every day, and sunshine 75% of the time, reminds me of Florida weather out in the strawberry field
Strawberry Fields Forever Eh.. Memi ?

What are you guys up to today? Yesterday was a bust for me had to bring another cat to the vet. It is definitely screwing up my schedule.

Yep. Got to go direct traffic at the looney bin again. This work stuff is really getting in the way of life..
I bet there is a memike there somewhere :rofl: Have a safe day and may it fly by for yea :thumbsup:

What are you guys up to today? Yesterday was a bust for me had to bring another cat to the vet. It is definitely screwing up ty schedule.
Pool Pump replacement and Hopefully the Mufflers come today for the GTS.

Nice one of my favorite terms for the idiots was (go sit down and color!)

Strawberry Fields Forever Eh.. Memi ?
Don't you know it, to many years out in the strawberry fields as a teen working in the sun, I do have some good memories of those days.

What are you guys up to today? Yesterday was a bust for me had to bring another cat to the vet. It is definitely screwing up ty schedule.
This will be my first day home alone, just Buddy and I . I will stay away from everything and let this scare on my face heal up and stay clean I guess

Did take the pop for a quick ride yesterday, the rear seems pretty good, still have a bog I have to figure out think it is a accelerator pump issue, not positive yet. Ans the NSS neds to be changed it is sticking and the reverse lights stay on.

Howdy SLS, Have a good long weekend (Strongend in my case)

My weekend was a good one, thank you for asking. Im looking forward to this upcoming weekend. Its Mopars in the Park. Im going to miss you this year Memi! Im still on the fence about bringing my car,

My weekend was a good one, thank you for asking. Im looking forward to this upcoming weekend. Its Mopars in the Park. Im going to miss you this year Memi! Im still on the fence about bringing my car,
Last year was a great moment (7days) in my life SLS, I wish I could jump on a plane and see you and Keith, Pete and all your friends again.
I was this time last year when I was there

02.jpg

good morning coffee crew

Do you guys get the Bob and Tom radio show out east? They are broadcasting from the NAPA studios in Indianapolis so I assume it's a national show??

This morning I awake in a debate whether to dump and sell my pair of slotted mags OR hold on to them and find another pair to make a set. Would be cheaper to sell but I am not sure how rare SBP slotted mags are ??

Bob and Tom is on every morning here Rainy, they are a hoot some times .

good morning coffee crew

Do you guys get the Bob and Tom radio show out east? They are broadcasting from the NAPA studios in Indianapolis so I assume it's a national show??

This morning I awake in a debate whether to dump and sell my pair of slotted mags OR hold on to them and find another pair to make a set. Would be cheaper to sell but I am not sure how rare SBP slotted mags are ??
i'd hold on to them, not found every day.

And Bob And Tom is national

i'd hold on to them, not found every day.

And Bob And Tom is national

Mr. Karl has a set on a similar car that I would use mine on so I am sure they look good if someone would be using them. It would be the first time ever that I use anything aftermarket.

The lug nuts sure look weird on them.

-
Back