Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They unilug Rani? Slotted mounting holes with a big washer on the lug nut?

They unilug Rani? Slotted mounting holes with a big washer on the lug nut?
I don't think they are uni lug ?? kinda seems like they were made for SBP specifically.

They were on the front of my demon when I bought the car and the car definitely has SBP drums on the front.

CIMG0039.JPG

hops, what other kind of hops do you grow?

Cascade, centenal, Columbus, hallertau, magnum, fuggle, Willamette, nugget and fuggle and I am sure I missed a few

I am glad it is behind me, I have been away for a couple days smoking some food for folks and taking water and food to a family with three small children, Treva and I also gave them my a/c (window unit out of my shop) and Treva's clothes fit the young mother.. There home was flooded and they moved what they had to a small home in town.. they are getting some good help and there little children loved smoked chicken. Yep , been busy
You would be the pride of any community, Mike.

good morning coffee crew

Do you guys get the Bob and Tom radio show out east? They are broadcasting from the NAPA studios in Indianapolis so I assume it's a national show??

This morning I awake in a debate whether to dump and sell my pair of slotted mags OR hold on to them and find another pair to make a set. Would be cheaper to sell but I am not sure how rare SBP slotted mags are ??
Over here you see them on every other car.

If you have the room I would keep them you will prob get another car with two of them

Oh, I knew that. We don't distinguish between the north and south states here. You're all damn yankees to us.

I live about 15 miles from the Mason Dixon line which is the separation of north and south. No real difference anymore.

That package your getting is probably getting pretty big and heavy by now!

Hello you still there? I think I am in a dead zone with no service! LOL

Hello you still there? I think I am in a dead zone with no service! LOL
Yeah, I'm just searching for diodes to make my electrolysis setup.
You're probably right. It will be a heavy package. I might ask Karl to hang on to those bolts you got from the hardware store. Depends on what the final shipping cost will be.

-
Back