Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lots of clowning around this morning. I should be selling tools but I obviously haven't left the house yet. I act like I'm semi- retired! Good morning all! lol

I'm arguing in the VIN thread. I'm apparently a thief and not to be trusted.

At the risk of getting myself into deeper waters, would it be very very wrong of me to put Scat Pack decals on a 1972 Demon?

It has a 1971 Demon hood on it. And a 1967 Barracuda rallye dash. And a 1975 bench seat....

At the risk of getting myself into deeper waters, would it be very very wrong of me to put Scat Pack decals on a 1972 Demon?

It has a 1971 Demon hood on it. And a 1967 Barracuda rallye dash. And a 1975 bench seat....

I see your point there and agree, the OP is freaking out and those guys aren't helping.

99% chance he's perfectly fine and the car is legal, I mean come on, its not hard to run the dang Vin to see if it's stolen. He has a valid title assigned to the 1 true VIN on the car.

But since he's that worried, he needs to simply do an online VIN check to see if its stolen, most states don't keep records on anything prior to 1981, so he'd be good up to that point. And its free

What VIN thread?

Geez ... Well, I'm definitely not jumping in that pool.
I wonder where the VIN tag is on my '66 Dart. I have a fender tag in a box of miscellaneous and the VIN on that matches the number the authorities have.
On a 66 Dart Vin tag is on driver door jamb. It is stainless and welded on. spot welds.

It is good, My wife is off work all this week so I have to entertain her all week! Fun....NOT!!
Ha.. I'm working for the Wife today myself. Gotta install a new Swimming Pool Pump in the poolhouse. The old on did last 30yrs tho ( with the exception of a couple of elect motors ) Its time....

Ha.. I'm working for the Wife today myself. Gotta install a new Swimming Pool Pump in the poolhouse. The old on did last 30yrs tho ( with the exception of a couple of elect motors ) Its time....
I just replaced a pump a few weeks ago. they last a long time. Now on the pool im waiting for parts to repair the chlorine generator. I have a salt pool.

I just replaced a pump a few weeks ago. they last a long time. Now on the pool im waiting for parts to repair the chlorine generator. I have a salt pool.
I had a tough time a few yrs ago finding parts for the DE filter we have. Apparently the either don't make Jaccuzi Equip anymore or its limited

I had a tough time a few yrs ago finding parts for the DE filter we have. Apparently the either don't make Jaccuzi Equip anymore or its limited
I recently replaced all the filter cells in my DE filter. Pentair filter. Was surprised how much they cost, Inexpensive in comparison to most pool stuff

Hey Mitch, did you get the aircraft prints yesterday?
I did Dave, Thanks very much. They were here when I got home from Golf Day. They look Awesome !! Just need to get some frames now. What do you suggest ?

I recently replaced all the filter cells in my DE filter. Pentair filter. Was surprised how much they cost, Inexpensive in comparison to most pool stuff
Yup, thats what I needed also, filter panels, but they were waay expensive for the Jaccuzi system. Found some old stock somewhere. I am using a Pentair Whisperflow 2hp for the new pump.

-
Back