Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup, thats what I needed also, filter panels, but they were waay expensive for the Jaccuzi system. Found some old stock somewhere. I am using a Pentair Whisperflow 2hp for the new pump.
Best pumps in the business..

I did Dave, Thanks very much. They were here when I got home from Golf Day. They look Awesome !! Just need to get some frames now. What do you suggest ?
Oh good, I'm glad they arrived safely. I use Michael's for framing. They aren't cheap but they do a really nice job.

I gotta go get busy on it now... Then ..Miller Time.... See Y'all Later

Hey folks,
Magahd, I'm not used to this heat. Two years back we had a long heat wave in the summer. In connection with that, I read that it takes the body almost a week to adapt to higher (or lower) temperatures. Going back and forth between 60 and 80 makes me wonder if I'm in the menopause.

Hey folks,
Magahd, I'm not used to this heat. Two years back we had a long heat wave in the summer. In connection with that, I read that it takes the body almost a week to adapt to higher (or lower) temperatures. Going back and forth between 60 and 80 makes me wonder if I'm in the menopause.
:rofl:

Sorry for laffing!
Oh, you're welcome to it.

I'm this close to buying an old stick welder. Kind of a bargain at $20. I hope to use it for welding (obviously) and electrolysis rust removal.

I probably need to re-weld my rear axle spring perches. My pinion has a downward slant of about 2 degrees.

those stick welders work great! I welded miles of bead with a old "Buzz Box" I gave mine away, now I wish I still had it. Just have to get the right rod for what you are welding.

Oh, you're welcome to it.

I'm this close to buying an old stick welder. Kind of a bargain at $20. I hope to use it for welding (obviously) and electrolysis rust removal.

I probably need to re-weld my rear axle spring perches. My pinion has a downward slant of about 2 degrees.
you can shim to get a desired pinion angle.
13-1250-OP-LR.jpg

I used to know how to weld - poorly. Haven't welded stick since, I don't know, 1987? That was on my dad's home made welder with four or five different windings on the transformer. Difficult to light the arc. Stuck to the work piece probably seven times out of ten.

Not too shabby! I just mounted my drive shaft. How are things in Delaware?
Cool, checked out part of your build thread, pics didn't make it with the software change?

I'm recovering from a motorcycle wreck 3 weeks ago, not much going on beside cabin fever lol. 3 more weeks before the casts come off both arms.

Hey Ben and M1!

Ok, folks, if I want to search Summit for shims pinion shims for a 8 3/4" rear axle (I need three degrees, @Mopar Tim), what year, brand and model car do I enter? I know my Dart '66 never came with a 8 3/4".

Cool, checked out part of your build thread, pics didn't make it with the software change?

I'm recovering from a motorcycle wreck 3 weeks ago, not much going on beside cabin fever lol. 3 more weeks before the casts come off both arms.
Ouch! Get well soon!
I just sold my (last) bike yesterday. It's been sitting in my garage for ten years so it felt good to finally unload it. Better someone uses it.
Thanks for looking! No, it's click-2-view only on the pics. If I find time some day, I might edit it. Prolly not, though.

-
Back