Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Chris!
Unfortunately the thunderstorm rolled by south of us so we got no relief from the heat.
I'm thinking I should try electrolytic rust removal on the LCA:s. Need a welder, though ...
why not try muriac acid?

That's a big step forward for sure, I got the bottom of my car buttoned up finally, But I think the neutral safety switch is bad now! Never ends on these.

I think you can start it by jumping the starter relay when the NSS goes bad...

3.55 sure grip, x pipe and a small shot of NOS, Not bad for a more door, give it a full shake down ride tomorrow, love the way it re-paves the roads.
!

Well, did you get to go for a shake-down run today? I can't wait to hear the sound after the x-pipe install!

Looks like I have the entire Coffee Club house to myself! I'm gonna have to start rifling through the cabinets looking for leftover donuts and loose change. :D

Looks like I have the entire Coffee Club house to myself! I'm gonna have to start rifling through the cabinets looking for leftover donuts and loose change. :D
I think I got all the change. You may find donuts though. Been staying away from them to lose weight.

I think I got all the change. You may find donuts though. Been staying away from them to lose weight.
No donuts anywhere. All I found were some old tatertots, a couple of cigar butts, 3 burger wrappers and 2 shredded dog toys. And a LOT of empty beer bottles and two empty Revel Stokes bottles.

It was all hiding under the booths in the back. We need to talk to the cleaning crew. :D

No donuts anywhere. All I found were some old tatertots, a couple of cigar butts, 3 burger wrappers and 2 shredded dog toys. And a LOT of empty beer bottles and two empty Revel Stokes bottles.

It was all hiding under the booths in the back. We need to talk to the cleaning crew. :D
BUSTED!

Hey! Who has been wiping their boogers on the underside of the tables??

Gotta be that Scamp guy...

Into the coffee pantry now. It looks fully stocked. Colombian medium, French roast, dark roast, Kona blend...hey, what's this?

It says "Jamaican Special Blend" in a plain foil vacuum pouch. Let's see what's in here...

*Riiiippp* <sniff> Oh boy! That ain't coffee! But it does explain a LOT!

Last edited:
where is M3 ....did I miss where he said he was going somewhere ??

Kinda quiet and lonely with no scamp talk. :realcrazy:

I am back logged like a million pages in this thread ....i might just give up and live only for the moment

Good evening, while everyone was gone I got the place straightened up and wiped down. We all draw a line somewhere and for me it's cleaning the undersides of the tables!

Woke up feeling good...a day off has that effect! Tonight I had one of those revelatory moments...you know when you realize something. Opened a carton of ice cream to have some while I watched a movie. I noticed how small it was...1.5 qts...and automatically went into a silent rant, this really sucks, used to be a half gallon, etc. Then I thought, wait a minute, so what, you have ice cream, you have a great life, what good does it do always thinking what's wrong nowadays? Just be happy.

-
Back