Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well.. I'm outa here.. Goin to do This.....
Scottsdale Arizona 066.JPG

Ray, I finally got the mirror on!(along with a whole bunch of other work on the doors) It was quite the PITA... The glass was a hair tight. I scraped the inner edge and put a little clear RTV on the back plate. popped it in place. The base had no thread for a stud??? I put some JB in the hole and threaded it, but still didn't like it, so ran a brass toilet flange bolt down through from inside and ground away the front inside edge so mirror moves perfectly. All good in the end.

2016-05-30 20_55_58.jpg

It is amazing how much you use that mirror since we are used to all the newer cars having it. Looks great!

That's a big step forward for sure, I got the bottom of my car buttoned up finally, But I think the neutral safety switch is bad now! Never ends on these.

That's a big step forward for sure, I got the bottom of my car buttoned up finally, But I think the neutral safety switch is bad now! Never ends on these.
I noticed a big wet spot under the Ruster after you left the other day. think (hope) it's just at the speedo gear... Will deal with that after I get the driver window in and the doors all sealed up.

Part of the package. :)

Ah ha, did not think of that... Mine is a 50"cut,20HP 'lawn tractor', uses gas. I guess when you get to commercial size mowers, there are a lot more diesels.

Mine is a 25 yo Toro GM322, 24hp diesel and a 70" deck, 4,000+ hours on the meter. Lots of wrenching involved in owning one ...

Goes thru anything, though.

Whats up Anders?
Finally got the Boy And His Dog pics from my brother in law from Lift Day I.

Gonna go over to One Stop with my other brother (Darrell) in law later or tomorrow to cut out those window frame and Q-panel pieces from the '70. Wanna go?

Gotta get those hops strung up too. They're runnin' everywhere.

I see you got a fender piece cut off the Belvedere. Somebody buy it?

IMG_0107.JPG

IMG_0108.JPG

Nice pics!
Christ, it's hot today! 81 F. Day before yesterday it was closer to 60. Sun beating down and humid. We're not used to it! I'm keeping the doors shut in the basement to keep the cool in.

For Ben or Rick or Ricky or whatever incognito double-nought pseudonym yer goin' by today - I been meanin' to send you this photo from nearby tourist mecca Lake Tobias Animal Park for your cell phone collection, to go with your donkey in the well. I'm sure you can think up a better caption for it than me. The story is, while we were takin' a photo of this there was a little boy watching the action too, and then his mom saw and rushed over to lead him away by the hand. As he left the boy said "What are they doing?" The mom replied "They're fighting, honey." The boy replied "Why is he angry?" Other-brother-in-law Carl-not-Darrell turns to us and says "I'm gonna get a girl and a room and stay angry all weekend.".

LakeTobias082011 039.jpg

Nice pics Ron! Just cut it off to get to the bumper bracket off it was wasted anyway.

That was a helluva lot easier the second time around.

Got a thunderstorm rolling in now so the weather has cooled down considerably.
2016-05-31 18.51.12.jpg
2016-05-31 18.55.15.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back