Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It was a quiet Memorial Day here. I did run into a Korean War vet at the supermarket and I thanked him. And my Dad called right before I was going to call him. We had a long and pleasant talk. Even though he's got dementia so bad. He has caused some drama at the nursing home which had to be documented. I try not to worry since it does no good. Today my stomach was in knots so I just laid low.

I've always wanted to have a fountain or water feature of some kind. Some day I will. If I were very rich I would have a big one in middle of a circular driveway. With many water jets shooting up high!

Well I am into the drama zone again! Hate it when I leave the shop, but the POP has some serious HOP now!

3.55 sure grip, x pipe and a small shot of NOS, Not bad for a more door, give it a full shake down ride tomorrow, love the way it re-paves the roads.
!

Today was my mother in laws birthday. So I took the family out to Catalina Island on my boat. All day at sea and no internet. Getting caught up
Channel islands been there a few times working on their hard problems on the C-130's

Don't care about the gain if any sound a whole lite nicer instead of the thump, thump, thump, got a big cam in him.

It did big time. Still has a rumble though...Dam it sounds nasty, cant wait until the new gears break in.

440 boat motor then some work on it figuring 500 or so to the rear wheels. Fun sleeper

Well time to pull the chocks got a early one tomorrow, Tim have a great night in Cali!

It was a quiet Memorial Day here. I did run into a Korean War vet at the supermarket and I thanked him. And my Dad called right before I was going to call him. We had a long and pleasant talk. Even though he's got dementia so bad. He has caused some drama at the nursing home which had to be documented. I try not to worry since it does no good. Today my stomach was in knots so I just laid low.

I've always wanted to have a fountain or water feature of some kind. Some day I will. If I were very rich I would have a big one in middle of a circular driveway. With many water jets shooting up high!
Good morning if you're still up, David.

True story:
Last week the cops were called to a dementia home over here because two gentlemen were having it out, quite violently.
By the time the cops got there, none of them remembered a thing.

Well, our little 4yo woke up really early this morning, 5:30, her nose all congested. Nasal spray administered, then she had to pee and then I went downstairs to fetch the ear thermometer. 102.4 so up to get the acetaminophen syrup. Then she noticed mom scurrying downstairs to go to work. Yelled "Bye mom!" loud enough to wake the other two. Started crying when I hushed her.
So ... I'm up!

Good morning, everyone!

Anyone?

Good morning if you're still up, David.

True story:
Last week the cops were called to a dementia home over here because two gentlemen were having it out, quite violently.
By the time the cops got there, none of them remembered a thing.

That does not surprise me, Anders. It's a no-win situation because I could beg my Dad a thousand times not to grab or smack his "girlfriend" (who is married but Dad believes the man is her father.) But he will not remember. And I feel sad for him that this is his life now, and worse, for years perhaps.

-
Back