Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This is the style I have over here.

10 Straight Pipe Wrench_4c_72dpi.jpg

Well Koffee Kids, Contrary to the doom and gloom forecast of yesterday, it is a beautiful sunny day here. About time for me to head up to town for the Memorial Day parade/ceremony

Yes! They drive shaft shop just called. They had to shim the joints to eliminate the side-to side clearance.

Still, it's done, balanced and painted, ready for pickup tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Hey Chris, I saw you were waiting for your hops to sprout, just an FYI. the ones I planted last year mostly did not make it cause they got hit by a freeze. But, one that did make it did not show for around a month! Patience.
sweet. I'll give them time. I ain't digging them up.

Looking at UCA ball joints at rockauto.com. Price range from $7.81 to $52.79. I can get one here for $60. But ... it's probably one of the cheapest Rock Auto carry.

Can anyone recommend any of the cheaper ones, ULTRA-POWER, MEVOTECH, QUICK STEER or MOOG (not really cheap at $31.79 but a lot cheaper than AC Delco at $52.79)?

I would guess what I'll get over here is the Moog one.

Have all the K Pax kittens adopted out as soon as they are old enough. Now trying to place the mom.

That's all the drama I need anymore.

Good to hear... No Drama here at all. Mostly cause I just don't give a Crap anymore...:lol:

Good to hear... No Drama here at all. Mostly cause I just don't give a Crap anymore...:lol:

Yes sir! That's my new approach towards life. Yesterday after I checked on the cats, wife and I went to Beeautiful Camden to be with my sons two boys and wife at the Aquarium. Not impressed. Baltimores is much better.

Believe it or not... I've not been to the one in Balto myself. Good excuse to go now , with a new Grandchild here now. Maybe in a few years..
Gotta go now and watch the Nationals kick some Philly Butt....:rofl:
See ya Tomorrow...

Believe it or not... I've not been to the one in Balto myself. Good excuse to go now , with a new Grandchild here now. Maybe in a few years..
Gotta go now and watch the Nationals kick some Philly Butt....:rofl:
See ya Tomorrow...

You best hope is they don't need or use palplebum to close.

No drama here either, a nice quiet day. Good on you Wolfie to take care of those cats like that!

I spent the afternoon doing little stuff. I replaced a table lamp switch, replaced a headlight bulb in the SRT and changed the cabin air filter. I also got all of my 'vintage' Craftsman (forged in the USA) ratchet wrenches cleaned and lubed up so they ratchet like new. I have 8 of them total in sizes 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" drive.

I also got word that they finished the roof on my Memphis house on Saturday. No more worries about leaks or Insurance trying to drop me. Gutter and downspout repairs/replacements are next...

New roof 2016.jpg

Started to take down and rebuild the waterfall. 10 years old everything has shifted and have a leak somewhere.
20160530_192005.jpg

Started to take down and rebuild the waterfall. 10 years old everything has shifted and have a leak somewhere. View attachment 1714938985
That's cool! I always wanted to have a nice water feature in the backyard to go with a fire pit. I almost built one back in Cincinnati after I got the deck and fire pit done, but I changed jobs and moved to Memphis just a year after my daughter was born. I wasn't in Memphis long enough to build one at that house either.

Now that we are in this house (and not moving again) I plan to do one here. The back yard has the perfect slope to build a nice double cascade waterfall into a small pond like yours.

That's cool! I always wanted to have a nice water feature in the backyard to go with a fire pit. I almost built one back in Cincinnati after I got the deck and fire pit done, but I changed jobs and moved to Memphis just a year after my daughter was born. I wasn't in Memphis long enough to build one at that house either.

Now that we are in this house (and not moving again) I plan to do one here. The back yard has the perfect slope to build a nice double cascade waterfall into a small pond like yours.

Well if you build one and need some Koi let me know this one is overstocked. Had a population explosion last year. I've given away about 50. Moved another hundred to the pond in the back on right behind the garage. Still have about 75-100 in this pond.

Well if you build one and need some Koi let me know this one is overstocked. Had a population explosion last year. I've given away about 50. Moved another hundred to the pond in the back on right behind the garage. Still have about 75-100 in this pond.
Cool, thanks!

wow, what a memorial day to remember.

I don't think I have ever seen so many burgers in one place. LOL

It was a great time and I am glad to have seen and shook hands with some veterans today :D

-
Back