Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow superior quality plants there!
I know you said they might lose the leaves, but they sure look happy so far.. I could not believe what the hail did to the dirt. I knew the top was dry and hard from the last few days of heat, but it was compacted 3 inches deep! I loosened it up good and mixed in the soil you had the hops in. So, they will be fine. I am hoping last nights rain softened up the rest of it so my seeds make it through.

Eithe that or a couper in the front behind the collector pipe ant the x pipe inlet, I think it would look like crap with a coupler and all the clamps right there even if I weld it, But I want to be able to take the pipes off if needed.
I would think they would work

After the pipes, put a new fender brace on and the starter in and it should be ready to come off the lift, set the timing TDC to start and should run, just a few smalls from there. Thought I had enough cable to relocate the batt to the trunk but just short about two feet.

Instead of POUNDING it. boy that must hurt.LOL
Try some dish soap and a vise. Or two blocks of wood and a large C clamp. Nice work on the engine compartment.

Thanks Ray...

It's hard to move the bushing as there is not alot of area to catch the outer shell. It's in there real good...

We're going to exchange it. We shouldn't have to "fix" a new part.... Especially when you pay $250, it should be ready to go....

The quality of new parts keeps getting worse.....

Hey Keith that's a nice looking Neon. Looks in good shape
That was Dad's. It just ended up parked there, but very appropriate that it got in that pic. Dad was in the Army from 47 to 56. That was his flag that he proudly flew at his place...

986f8758922f791c9acbf9486bafeee6.jpg

Well it's time to get ready for the big cook out. Have a great day today and a special BIG THANK YOU to you who have served.
I farted in a full elevator yesterday...

It was wrong on so many levels...
But you loved it didn't you? And you laughed.

So if you fart on one on the first floor and go to the tenth does the aroma stay at the same level? LOL

Good morning FABO friends, this Memorial Day. Expecting a quiet and reflective one. Worked six days in a row, not that it's a big deal, but the break is welcome. I dealt with mostly all very nice families though my coworkers had some real "gems." I will look forward to hearing how the coffee crew spent their Memorial Day.

Hey Ray - hoppy Ray, I should call you and have you walk me through the gauge resistor check later...

I've been so busy, I haven't been able to get to that yet, but need to...

Thanks Karl, sometimes when we are super busy I don't sleep normally. I know you sleep irregular hours yourself. I'm going to the store in a minute and stock up on some grub, maybe some shrimp (they are fresh here.) A nap will happen.

-
Back