Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Phew. Caught up. 1:45 later.

Well, to be honest, I did give the little one some medicine and made her and myself a little breakfast. But I bet catching up took me an hour and a half. Well worth it, though.

Morning Mitch and Keith!

Just had lunch. It's a beautiful day. Did a little cleaning up on my LD340 this morning. Wire wheel on the accessible surfaces. I had a hard time finding a tap that was right for the holes that hold the thermostat housing. Turns out some PO has re-threaded them M10. Did a bang-up job, too. The bolt can wiggle like it was one size smaller. The holes are drilled through, too. Great combination; loose threads in thru-holes into the water channel ...

I'm considering cleaning this one up, powder coating it and then selling it to buy one in better condition.

Good morning guys. Raising my coffee cup this morning to all who served and sacrificed.

Holding my cup high to the men and ladies that are and have served and sacrificed for our freedom Ben

X3. Just put the flag back out. Pulled it in last night when the rains came.

2016-05-28 09_20_38.jpg

that last pic is from Friday. Car is all tarped up with no side glass this morning. Here's one from yesterday -painted all the door jambs.

2016-05-29 20_05_50.jpg

Last edited:
Busy as usual trying to get stuff done, finally got the motor to Keith on Sat. Got the d/s loop in the pop yesterday for fitment, now need a pair of couplers might try the exhaust bands to get the x pipe in, I can see the light at the end.

Eithe that or a couper in the front behind the collector pipe ant the x pipe inlet, I think it would look like crap with a coupler and all the clamps right there even if I weld it, But I want to be able to take the pipes off if needed.

-
Back