Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They look good also, stock cover, should be a real nice stock ride when it is done. His welding is awsome

I think I better get going got a lake of hyd fluid to clean up from the lift.

Good morning coffee crew. Up before 8 on a holiday Sunday? I'm up for the duration. (except for may be a little nap after lunch)

I got up at 3:30 to pee and couldn't get back to sleep. I took a sleep aid (melatonin) and closed the door to the bedroom so the cat can't get in. He has a bad habit of walking circles around me in bed till I get up and feed him, usually about 4 am. Well I fixed his furry little azz! LOL

Good (late) morning, woke up early expecting to see the excitement of "Bonnie" but what an over-hyped "storm." Rain off and on and no wind to speak of.

Thanks for the link to the Liberty. Last night at work people really weren't thinking of the meaning of Memorial Day when I brought up the subject. They responded with comments about the traffic or the bad beach weather, understandable when you're on vacation...

Last edited:
SWEET!! The 3 early tomatoes I planted that survived the rains and frosts now have tomatoes on them already!!! I thought they were about dead but looks like they've survived somewhat

went to wally mart after church and found some really cool mopar Hotwheels.

Found an A12 roadchicken
A 69 A56 cuda'
a 73 charger.

They had a 66 charger but I dint get that one.

I might go to K-mart later and see what they have.
I have not been in K-mart for so long because usually wally mart has everything. Or Target ....but Target is a no no now I wont be going in there anymore.

I have another A56 cuda with the door stripe missing so now I have a complete one.

CIMG0044.JPG

CIMG0045.JPG

CIMG0047.JPG

I just realized the GTX in the first pic says 2008. I don't know why wally would have it now in the mix .....end cap bin that was big enough I could have got in it.

I had to work after Church, on Wifeys pool. Removed/ Cut the 30yr old pump out of the circuit, and cleaned up around it a bit. Surprisingly enough the Other brand pump I bought as a replacement has all the same dimensions for hook up. Had to sawzall the tubes tho and will have to re-plumb it all. Maybe mount a junction box, so it will be easier in the future to change motors/pumps. Momma's happy tho.. Thats what counts !!

I had to work after Church, on Wifeys pool. Removed/ Cut the 30yr old pump out of the circuit, and cleaned up around it a bit. Surprisingly enough the Other brand pump I bought as a replacement has all the same dimensions for hook up. Had to sawzall the tubes tho and will have to re-plumb it all. Maybe mount a junction box, so it will be easier in the future to change motors/pumps. Momma's happy tho.. Thats what counts !!
Well done sir. A happy Sue matters...

And how are Ms. Stacey and wee one?

went to wally mart after church and found some really cool mopar Hotwheels.

Found an A12 roadchicken
A 69 A56 cuda'
a 73 charger.

They had a 66 charger but I dint get that one.

My Hot Wheels cars like to come out and play at night after I go to bed...:D

Hot Wheels playing.jpg

-
Back