Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I never saw any evidence of interference on the spring side of the tire with just the 3/4"? clearance on the 72. The Caltracs are spring hanger and U Bolt located aren't they? They should go wherever the springs go.
yeah, i wasn't sure if they mounted inside the hanger our outside.. they go inside which will work fine :)

I'm building a car i will hate to drive and i know it.. and i can't stop myself... just wanted a granny cruiser..

Neighbor called me today and wants me to install a pile of chrome trim on his 2022 pickup that already has plenty of chrome.
His truck, so in the garage thawing out and will install all the plastic chrome tomorrow.

IMG_20240215_170809925.jpg

Man, its hot in caracçao. Would kill an eskimo i think. 90’s methinks. And walking was rough. Between the back, hips ,sunburn and heat i think i did pretty good.
Get a good burn and you’ll feel warm for a couple days when you get home. :poke:

Nice warm evening. Pointed towards Miami. 2 plus days.
Everybody went for fancy dinner but me. Too much damn standing and waiting, food service is very slow. Two hours to get through a meal. 8:30 or 9:00 before its done, already had 2 nights of acid reflux, thanks i will pass. Did i mention this sunburn really hurts? There is a reason i refuse to wear shorts. I fry in the sun, and quick. Like not far from 2nd degree burns.

Nice warm evening. Pointed towards Miami. 2 plus days.
Everybody went for fancy dinner but me. Too much damn standing and waiting, food service is very slow. Two hours to get through a meal. 8:30 or 9:00 before its done, already had 2 nights of acid reflux, thanks i will pass. Did i mention this sunburn really hurts? There is a reason i refuse to wear shorts. I fry in the sun, and quick. Like not far from 2nd degree burns.
Frank, heads up. There is shade at the bar! Some of it even gets thrown around. Service is much faster, no sun block needed either.

-
Back