Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Think hell might freeze if I did that.
Hey I came home to a package from you! Thanks man! Really appreciate it. Gonna give it to my son and daughter, there was more there than a thought so I’m gonna split it between them. Really, thank you

Hey I came home to a package from you! Thanks man! Really appreciate it. Gonna give it to my son and daughter, there was more there than a thought so I’m gonna split it between them. Really, thank you
Hope the kids enjoy it Chris. A smile on their face is worth it.

That looks like vacation
Soon as I got there today and went to sit down, and some Vietnamese man was talking to me in English. Wanted me to come and sit with him. He lives in Idaho and works there for like 30 years. He's back here in his hometown for the Tet holiday. His English is very good. Not something I get to experience in my city here very often. Wants me to meet him again tomorrow at the same cafe around 8:00 a.m. after I go work out and eat breakfast. :thumbsup:

Morning yesterday played golf I played well a 76 and Cheryl struggled with the slow play…horrible waiting almost on every hole 10-15 minutes. Went out to eat on the lake to the Boathouse. Food wasn’t that good probably cross it off our list. Today more golf and dinner at a nice Italian place we’ve been to a couple time. Have a great day!!

Morning and what day is it?
Sorry on the late reply had no power for three days. Fun Fun Fun this place got hammered with wet snow and tons of trees went down. Have a great pic later after I catch up. Oh BTW I am the very last house on this electric grid here!

I was just about ready to drain all the house pipes. No coal or elect sucked got into low 40's in here. Living life now its 52! prob take the rest of the day to get back to normal and heat the walls back up.

I have one nice hertz regulated. Just burried in the corner and no lights. Really would not make a difference. Made us decide though we are going to take the one to make it stary when the power goes of from m the RV and Hook it up perm to the house. ONAN 5500 w think 200 or so hours on it.

Was a freak storm. called for 2-4 we got prob 8-10 here and serious was like raining slush. All of N part here was out of power. Started with the big main lines breaking in a few places then hundreds of trees breaking regular lines. Hell I look out yesterday the power line is across the pond. Was not there in the AM. Glad it was the neutral not the hot. Think now PPL will finally get them out from over the pond. Told the sup what if I was swimming in there in the summer. He made a recommendation.

Well well well the lost one is back. That saves me a trip. I left you a message Hoppy....you don't have to answer it.

No phone. No electric, no internet no Vonage. Cell well not here. Did leave OMR a message to pass it on. How was your area?

Good Morning All! Hoppy be careful, those neutral lines can become hot easily under the wrong circumstances, holy cow!

I got 6 inches or so....they didn't plow and I thought WTH go to town 7 miles (and I can see the prison from my house....0" Nothing!!!

-
Back