Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning..........

I have some tree work to do today. During the storm the other day a tree came down from our property over the road on the phone lines, it has happened before. However when they cut it up they do the minimal they have to, entire tree (large pine) laying everywhere in the ditch, across the road on my neighbor's property, etc. I spent several hours yesterday clearing his side of the road and putting it on the brush pile, today I need to cut up the logs and remove them from the ditch before our next supposed storm..............:BangHead:

I should have taken some pics, it was a large tree.

It's Failure Friday!!!

girl-dancing-on-a-counter-falls.gif

Good morning everyone. I’m have the day off. I’m glad you are back Hoppy. Hopefully tonight’s snow is lighter. They are calling for 1-3” here tonight.

Hoppy has had to keep warm and do it with no power, reminds me of the system that hit us back in...09 I believe, heavy fluffy snow that stuck to tree tops and power lines, could hear trees snapping in the back ground for 3 days, no power for 6 days, generators running in the night, BBQ grills cooking breakfast or heating water.. and so on.. Hope all is well and this system is gone after today, you need your power back on Hoppy.

Hoppy has had to keep warm and do it with no power, reminds me of the system that hit us back in on I believe, heavy fluffy snow that stuck to tree tops and power lines, could hear trees snapping in the back ground for 3 days, no power for 6 days, generators running in the night, BBQ grills cooking breakfast or heating water.. and so on.. Hope all is well and this system is gone after today, you need your power back on Hoppy.
Have it now. Went out 0700 Tues came back 1900 last night. Thanks Mike.

Going to have the comforts of home in Carlisle............tent, shower house, fridge and stove to cook breakfast everyday, and of course, the percolator to brew my coffee every morning. :thumbsup:

Congratulations Toolmanmike, Catlin Clark is something special, lady basketball player up there, the young lady averages 33 points a game.. record breaking experience last night @toolmanmike

Going to have the comforts of home in Carlisle............tent, shower house, fridge and stove to cook breakfast everyday, and of course, the percolator to brew my coffee every morning. :thumbsup:
I have not camped out like that in a few years, love it myself..

I have the truck camper but if I bring that can't fit all my parts to sell...................I am bringing the trailer, however the more I think about it, that will be much more comfortable

Morning..........

I have some tree work to do today. During the storm the other day a tree came down from our property over the road on the phone lines, it has happened before. However when they cut it up they do the minimal they have to, entire tree (large pine) laying everywhere in the ditch, across the road on my neighbor's property, etc. I spent several hours yesterday clearing his side of the road and putting it on the brush pile, today I need to cut up the logs and remove them from the ditch before our next supposed storm..............:BangHead:

I should have taken some pics, it was a large tree.
Sounds like you'll have some firewood! Here's a pic of a big fir tree we had to take out for our build, didn't want to but had no choice, at least it can't fall on the house now it was 11 feet in circumference.

IMG_5621 (1).jpg

-
Back