Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The one I have does almost every thin I need. I painted the car, air tools and the small blast cabinet. I think I got it on sale $299 or so. I had a small pancake 1 stage that I smoked before that.

If I ever need more I would prob just add a tank to it for extra volume.

If I ever need more I would prob just add a tank to it for extra volume.
I just really got lucky with the extra tanks, since they gave me one. Besides the fact that they are behind the stairs, coming down to the lower bay. And I'm too lazy to move em. It is a PIA to crawl under there and drain the condensate from them tho.

Ooops.. I forgot... I gotta git the trash to the street... Be back..

question, if you have a child who's never had adjustment issues or dreaded going to daycare but suddenly is throwing a fit when you drop her off at a daycare you've only been using 10 days, would you be worried?

I would find out the reason for it.
Well I know they said she's been put into time out a lot for not playing well with the other kids, which she's never had trouble with before either, if anything, she's overly friendly.

Afraid to be away from mom and dad? my daughter was terrible with that.

Summit order came yesterday !!! Woo Hoo !!
067.jpg

Probably in a tube with a cooler tied to it the way the are getting flooding.

nope, at least never before. She's been thru 4 daycares and never a problem with that either

Something is goin on then, stop in unexpended and see what is going on? Maybe another kid is a pain in the *** to her.

Did you ask her why?

question, if you have a child who's never had adjustment issues or dreaded going to daycare but suddenly is throwing a fit when you drop her off at a daycare you've only been using 10 days, would you be worried?
Yes. Something is going on.

There is a small o ring or seal inside the housing that might need changing if it was leaking there.
All seals were changed. seemed to be leaking from the cable where the cable goes into the end ?? Not sure how that seals internally, but was not wet after sitting for a day. I did not run it long since I tightened the cable to the trans other than to back it off the ramps.

-
Back