Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One end goes in the bushing, the other is tapered. In the middle is a flange. I'm not planning on painting the taper.

I'm thinking used ones bought cheap. Mine is a 2 hp/6 gallons. 165 liters/minute. That's 5.8 CFM. Three of those running on separate phases should give a pretty ok CFM at least.

2.5 year-olds have all kinds of phases they go thru but reading a little more of what you posted makes me think she is not being understood right.

Yikes. 6 gallon?! Not gonna run it. Not for long and it'll just burn up. Quick.

Good evening folks!

Too much stuff going on around here and I just got a chance to sit down and check in. Mostly just typical nonsense noise, but I did get another metal sign for the garage today. Gotta have a dodge sign and one with a pentastar to boot...

garage art real 4.jpg

Let me see if I have one first, but won't it cost more to mail than it's worth?
Sure, but I hardly ever have to opportunity to help someone else they way I'm being helped all the time. Besides, an envelope in the mail isn't all that expensive even if it's going transatlantic. PM me your address and I'll send you half my stash.

Good morning, everyone!

Yikes. 6 gallon?! Not gonna run it. Not for long and it'll just burn up. Quick.
Sand blasting and painting a whole car, for sure. But it's a surprisingly robust little fella. It's been with me since we bought the house 13 years ago and it's seen some heavy duty work, not just the occasional wheel swap. Taking it apart, it looked just fine inside. It definitely needed the oil change even though I did change it a year ago. Didn't fulle drain it and wipe it out inside that time.

Good morning Anders. I got up too early this morning but I'm into the coffee so I'm committed. lol
Getting ready to travel to the Mopar show in Minnesota. It rained last night and it's foggy now. I really don't want to drive 3 hours in the fog with a old car.

Ok, my post worked...

I couldn't post last night for some reason. I would click the button, but it wouldn't post... Now it's working.... :poke:

Eddie is coming over later and we're going to see if we can get the 340 dropped into the GTS...

Good morning Mike and Karl, Mike !! have a great time and tell everyone hello for me please, be safe on your three hour trip in that fine ride.. I got up at 3:30 am and been busy here ... dayum rearend is giving me fits I am trying to get dun so I can get Victoria back on it's feet to move forward on the 360 install and I can't sleep more then 5 hours ................. another day another way I guess

Good morning Anders. I got up too early this morning but I'm into the coffee so I'm committed. lol
Getting ready to travel to the Mopar show in Minnesota. It rained last night and it's foggy now. I really don't want to drive 3 hours in the fog with a old car.
Good morning Mike! I'm sure the fog will burn off once the sun climbs a bit higher, don't you think? Have a safe ride, nevertheless. Are you entering in a contest with your beautiful Dart?

And good morning, Karl!

I actually went for that run I advertised yesterday. It was wonderful to run in the reasonably cool morning. 11.4 k, six minutes faster than the first time I ran this particular route this year. I'm happy! And it feels so GOOD!

Like I said last night, wedding this afternoon. For the first time ever, we will be riding our bicycles to the wedding. It's a community Marriage which is actually also a first for us. It's been trendy to have large (church) weddings for maybe fifteen years after a period of probably twenty years when nobody got married.
Anyway, it's going to be fun even though we only know the bride and everybody is going to be fifteen years younger than us. Well, maybe not the parents.
It's probably going to keep me from getting any wrenching done today. Don't want to go with a black thumb, paint overspray on my face and grime under my fingernails.

Good morning M2!

I must bee confused, I though you traded Victoria for something else but you're doing an engine swap on her?

Good morning M2!

I must bee confused, I though you traded Victoria for something else but you're doing an engine swap on her?
Oh No !! I will never sell Victoria Anders, she has disk brakes now and about to get a 360 dropped under her bonnet :thumbsup:

Hi Mike and Anders...

I was just reading about Mohommad Ali...
Yes I seen he past away Karl.. 74 I believe.

Oh No !! I will never sell Victoria

That's the spirit Mike... :thumbsup:

I hate to sell my cars... :icon_fU:

I've never sold a Mopar, I drive them until they can't be fixed any more, then strip any good parts off and send the shell to the scrapper.... :usflag:

Hey all! Mike try rock auto .70 ea I think, I have once used ones if needed.

Hey all! Mike try rock auto .70 ea I think, I have once used ones if needed.
Hey, Hoppy! Most of the new transplants look good. afew brown leaves, but I think most, if not all are gonna be fine. More than I can say for the seeds I planted. Think I will dig out the packets and replant with any extras I had.

Looks like this will be my go to if I can't get any local today, Thank you ..

You gotta wonder why there is an $80 difference in the price of the bolts for the pre 70 vs the 71 and later.... Hope you need the cheaper ones...

Keith you don't plant the whole packet silly. You need picture directions?

Rh and LH thread. Thought they all were LH. Learn something new every day.

-
Back