Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Rh and LH thread. Thought they all were LH. Learn something new every day.

If you gotta order a new ring gear, you should order the newer one, so you can use the cheaper RH bolts then (If the ring gears are interchangeable)... Plan ahead...

I think I have bothe opens will check them later on, don't remember RH thread on any of them but they were just quick tear outs.

If you gotta order a new ring gear, you should order the newer one, so you can use the cheaper RH bolts then (If the ring gears are interchangeable)... Plan ahead...

Holly Friggin Molly !! I am so confused now, Hops started a thread and we have been talking a bunch, I wish you could look in there for me Karl !! I am so deep I need a life preserver !!

Holly Friggin Molly !! I am so confused now, Hops started a thread and we have been talking a bunch, I wish you could look in there for me Karl !! I am so deep I need a life preserver !!

Don't take my word for it, I've never torn into one....

See my post above while you were posting.... I have a guy... Or "had" one... The guy I've been using for 25 years is gone, I gotta find a new guy or learn to do it myself...

Luckily I have a few transes that he did stocked away....

8.25 ring gears have open holes and the thread is on the carriers unlike some other setups. I know the dana 40 has the treaded ring gears.

Sent you a pm with my # give me a ring somehow I am following it all.

I apologize for the Victoria incident. I promise to pay better attention from now on.

Now it's time to jump into my nice shoes and head to the wedding! See you ... later.

Good Morning. I haven't been here for awhile and I am so far behind it isn't funny.

Good morning folks. Another day directing the activities of my crayon eaters.. I really don't know how some people can be so stoopid....

So have mine. Tried to blast some parts yesterday it was hopeless with the humidity and I am not getting a drier for it!

I guess it is really going to get hot next week or at least that is the last I heard

-
Back