Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Let me know what you want for that the wife is kind of interested in it.

2zxDa-3HdPI-1.jpg

The little one the spedo cable should not be the seal.
If it continues to leak I will pull the gear and check it. I wonder if I could have damaged or even pulled that out when I changed the cable...

Last edited:
Happy national doughnut day guys!
I didn't get a doughnut. which one of you guys ate them all?
oh well better off without it. Had good test results the other day for cholesterol (without Lipitor!!!)and weight down almost 15lbs since last time at the Doc.

I didn't get a doughnut. which one of you guys ate them all?
oh well better off without it. Had good test results the other day for cholesterol (without Lipitor!!!)and weight down almost 15lbs since last time at the Doc.
Good news Keith !! Congrats !! Ummmm Doughnuts !! (Homer)

My GTS was bought new in Indy, and then went to Coal City (where I found It). You anywhere near there ?
im about an hour south of indy, drawing a blank on coal city, I've heard of it before but just cant picture it, i think it's west of me

My Daughter went to University of Indianapolis 8 yrs ago. I made the trip out there a few times.

My Daughter went to University of Indianapolis 8 yrs ago. I made the trip out there a few times.
my sister just graduated from there in December, shes going back for her Masters this fall

You mean the shaft that goes into the end to pivot on? If so do not paint it.
One end goes in the bushing, the other is tapered. In the middle is a flange. I'm not planning on painting the taper.

Been there, tried that. It ended up costing as much as good big one by the time I was done.
I'm thinking used ones bought cheap. Mine is a 2 hp/6 gallons. 165 liters/minute. That's 5.8 CFM. Three of those running on separate phases should give a pretty ok CFM at least.

question, if you have a child who's never had adjustment issues or dreaded going to daycare but suddenly is throwing a fit when you drop her off at a daycare you've only been using 10 days, would you be worried?
2.5 year-olds have all kinds of phases they go thru but reading a little more of what you posted makes me think she is not being understood right.

Last edited:
Well, I'm off to bed. See ya tomorrow! Planning on going for a run early in the morning, trying to beat the heat. Then a wedding in the afternoon. That doesn't happen too often nowadays. Good thing Monday is our National Day so I get two days to recuperate ...

G'night!

-
Back