Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Need to get my Lawn cut and trimmed before the deluge of rain tomorrow...:BangHead::BangHead:

Hey Mitch...Max and I got a site at Carlisle. About 2 rows in and at the far end from Gate 1 we joined in with a couple buddies.

Thats right by me. I'm near the end of that first aisle on right as you come in gate 1. Row P. I have P205-P206.

We got about 6 inches of rain in about 4hrs the other day. Everything was flooded for about 3 hrs afterwards, then it all went away. We're back to hot, dry and windy again. Folks out here ain't used to rain, they drove right into 2 and 3 ft deep water.. And wondered why their car stalled... and got swept away in the water..

You will probably have to bring your beer to our site. I don't think they drink. And being a guest I will abide with their ways.

We got about 6 inches of rain in about 4hrs the other day. Everything was flooded for about 3 hrs afterwards, then it all went away. We're back to hot, dry and windy again. Folks out here ain't used to rain, they drove right into 2 and 3 ft deep water.. And wondered why their car stalled... and got swept away in the water..
Can't believe how stupid some people can be. ANd impatient

I will just run a long tube like an umbilical from Mitches spot they will never know!

I remember in San Antonio When it rained it was pretty bad with all the dry streams filling up like a strong river quickly, the ground did not absorb it well.

Get one of those back packs

I have a few camelbacks and they don't hold that much like a quart and a half if I remember right. Hey a mini keg made up like a portable oxygen bottle, I am at that age you know!

What are your spot numbers ?
I don't know. I know about where they are but I don't know exactly. It is the guy who asked you about your 65 Plyms. I sold him a 4 speed and while we were there he said the guy next to him wasn't coming so he was thinking of getting the additional sites so we told him if he got them we would pay for them. Then he called this week to say he got us 2 sites.

I have a few camelbacks and they don't hold that much like a quart and a half if I remember right. Hey a mini keg made up like a portable oxygen bottle, I am at that age you know!
Just get a tow behind Cooler with a Tube...

Well Boys and girls (if there are any) I am out of here. Have a good day and stay dry

Just got back in from working on Eddie's GTS...

It took a while, but we finally got the engine in with the headers... It was a little rough, but we made it... WOO-HOO!!!

It's sitting on the mounts, now we need to hook up all the accessories this week...

DSC04788 B.jpg

DSC04792 B.jpg

DSC04790 B.jpg

Looks great. My only concern would be all the heat on the steering box and column.

Looks great. My only concern would be all the heat on the steering box and column.

Thanks Ray...

They are very tight...

Tighter than a ..... :realcrazy:

As long as most of the heat rises, they should be ok... I sure don't want to have to take them out, it took a while to get the engine in with the headers... We scratched some of the touch up that we did on the engine compartment and have to re-touch it up when we are done now... :BangHead:

Eddie came over at 9:30 AM and we were working until 6:30 PM and just got the last few things bolted to the engine and took a while to get it in with the headers... (we had to remove a few of the engine parts we tried to leave on before hand, but had to remove them to get enough room to drop it in...) Much easier to drop in with exhaust manifolds....

We'll have to see how hard it is to get the mini starter in.... :BangHead:

Then the rest of it should be good.... :thumbsup:

The instructions with the headers "recommends" to do the cam break in first with an old set of headers or exhaust manifolds, then install the Dougs' so the finish doesn't get "tweaked" with the heat of the cam break in... Yeah right... :icon_fU: :rofl:

I put them in once, and they are staying in.... :mob:

Last edited:
-
Back