Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yesterday I was able to remove the temporary exhaust from the GTS and start on the permanent system. Got the head pipes and the Dynomax Ultra Flows on there. But, I need to wait for the Tips from Accurate get here before I install the tailpipes , since the hangar is on the tips. Took some pics and Sound Bites of before and after Mufflers. Enjoy !!
I'm gong to lie. I liked it better without mufflers. :D

Hi and good morning fellas! Heading down to my sand blaster to finish blasting my calipers and LCA pins. Then for a coat of primer.

Im planning on keeping my compressor indoors today. Sacrifice a little air flow for a sand-free compressor interior using a longer hose.

I got my gear in the rear he has a rear that needs a gear! That thread is taking off actually.

Yes it is, my rearend is coming along (slow) but I believe I see light at the end of the tunnel, Thanks to a pair of dandy helpers here :thumbsup:

Men !! I have to role , ... where are my papers :rofl: Have a great day and Victoria and I thank you Hopes :thankyou:

[QUOTE
:rofl: Have a great day and Victoria and I thank you Hopes :thankyou:[/QUOTE]

Its HOPS! I have no hope, did date one for a while though.

No idea if I can pull them off in the car due to the fan motor, other side I can take off the booster. Might have to do that fan mod, seems like the dam thing has been a issue.

A grand for the ones I want, then arp bolts 100, gaskets, valley pan etc prob another 100. Might be a while to do it.

Love it more when I fix the ram, thank god it has locks on it. I have to get the cylinder out to measure for the seal kit of course so trying to get the immediate stuff done before it comes out and be down for a while. Used three 20# bags of cat litter so far and a few gallons of 330 hyd oil.

Raise the car. Then pull down on the long handle to fully engage the locks and take the pressure off the ram.

Morning Ray, got the seals on the way, not to bad to doo lift the arm up and over it and it comes right out.

Pretty sure the headers will hit the ps box, have to lift it a bit to get to the header bolts then can get to the head bolts. But then again I want to re do the engine compartment. To many irons in the fire right now.

Morning Ray, got the seals on the way, not to bad to doo lift the arm up and over it and it comes right out.
Send me the damn bill. Or I'll find another way to get even Lol

Ben your stuff is going out this week. been a little busy.

I just had manifolds on the sb i dropped out the bottom. Made it easy. Hardest part was getting the steering column coupler off the ps box.

-
Back