Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No way old man you could not afford me. Seriously it worked fine at first, just a stupid o ring prob blew when the truck went on it. Buy me lunch when I drop her off at the airport and we are even.

No way old man you could not afford me. Seriously it worked fine at first, just a stupid o ring prob blew when the truck went on it. Buy me lunch when I drop her off at the airport and we are even.

Well I have a buyer for all the properties, and equipment that's been in storage. Looking at a three thousand sq ft. Garage about ten minutes from the house. Garage for Mike the fellow who came up on lift dat two. to work on our cars and the young man I gave the railing business to.
, The fellow who came with me on lift day 2

Well since I'm under house arrest. Time to work in the garden before the rain comes in later men.

Well I have a buyer for all the properties, and equipment that's been in storage. Looking at a three thousand sq ft. Garage about ten minutes from the house. Garage for Mike the fellow who came up on lift dat two. to work on our cars and the young man I gave the railing business to.
, The fellow who came with me on lift day 2

That's good... :thumbsup:

-
Back