Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sold and a mini badge for a get out of jail free card! Worked in NY if you had one in your wallet.

We got 2 waves of rain since I posted that. first one just dumped for 2 minutes and done. second round had a few good thunder rumbles and maybe 10 minutes of rain. that was maybe 1/2 hour ago. News said its heading your way at 50MPH...
Bronco looks good!
Thanks for the FABO weather update. Guess it's on the way here getting dark.

I'm taking a vodka break after mowing the backyard. I mowed it 6 days ago, and i just lopped off 4 inches. Amazing how the **** grows when you get some serious rain followed by 90 degree heat. And yes, I'm sweating like OJ telling the truth...

Did you have the tin foil hat on? Here is a tip turn it so the shiny side is out it is cooler than the dull side!

8ace44b19aad1fde37261c1becf0eaba33b18bca5c21c10d5edcc82f9b04631b.jpg

That would be psycadelic with a strobe light and a black light and some groovy posters to light up Man!

Keith. Thanks for that weather alert. It just arrived. Time to get necked and go for a run be back.

looks like quite the 'compound' there. Is that to keep in, out or both?
Pics show about 20% of the ground. The rest was leveled by the great Smurf war a few years back and is under reconstruction. Mostly to keep folks out. Especially around the teleportation building.

Two Sloppy Joe's, Two Bud Lights, a light rain outside...headed for the couch, I'll be out before anyone reads this....

-
Back