Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just realized we're already into the 6th month of this year. I'm not even having fun and times flying!
The older you get the faster time goes and the fun factor slows down.
Boy. I'm just a ball of sunshine huh.

Well time to call it a day. Another Monday around the bend. Another day at a doc. Office. Fun fun fun.

The storms rolled through here an hour ago. About 20 minutes of high winds, heavy rain and big boomers. Washed half the mulch out of the front flower beds down the drive way and into the street. Yippee, more work for me.

I also got new solar LED walk lights installed before the rains so now I'm waiting on it to get dark so I can see how they look.

I think they worked out pretty well...

Up lights 1.jpg

Anders you might want to take the primer out of where the caliper pistons go. 1. it can gum the brake fluid and 2. it can cause the pistons to stick, just put a paper towel in there for the color and make sure the grove for the seal is clean. Hate to say this but where the lca rotate also on the pins can cause it to bind.:rolleyes:
I wanted primer in the groove for the piston boot. I came to the conclusion that it would be easiest to do it this way and clean out the piston bores and seal grooves after painting.
I masked off the surface on the LCA pins where they fit in the K-frame. So you think my urethane bushings will bind even if I grease the pins?

Good morning!

Today we celebrate our National Day. I actually had to look it up, though. It's not a big thing, really, and it only became a national holiday in 2005.

We celebrate three things, really.
First, Gustav Vasa became king on this day in 1523, breaking up the Kalmar Union. It was a personal union that joined under a single monarch the three kingdoms of Denmark, Sweden (then including Finland), and Norway, together with Norway's overseas dependencies (then including Iceland, Greenland, the Faroe Islands and the Northern Isles). The name comes from the old city of Kalmar where the union was signed.
Second, we celebrate the "constitution" of 1809 which distributed the ruling power between the king and the parliament.
Third, we celebrate the "constitution" of 1974 which (among other things) eliminated all the king's political influence.

Hooray for Sweden!
Svenska-flaggan.jpg

Morning all, up for work...tons to do!
Ebay orders
Web orders
New hemi trans packages

Rebuilding a pressure regulator for the dart.
Never ends! Nothing like a $9 part putting you on the trailer at the track!

Hope everyone has a good monday!

Last edited:
Morning. Docs in center city today. At least it gets me out of the house for a few. Waiting for my ride. Later.

Morning guys. Ben is in the house.. i passed out last night without setting the coffee pot. I heard it brewing when i woke up. Sometimes the little woman does well.

I got one of these on the advise of RRR. Works pretty good. I verified that I can get 15x7 wheels with a 4 1/2 back space and 255-60 15's on the rear of the GTS with stock suspension. Pretty cool little tool.
IMG_2912.JPG
IMG_2913.JPG
IMG_2916.JPG

I have seen those and wondered about how well they work. Dean has something similar at his shop.

How do you make the 'tire of wire'? Just bend it and get it close? Or is there some magic?
Look at the tire size chart and make the wire as wide as the sidewall dimension, and as far as height. If its a 255 60 titre then 60% of 255 or 155mm

-
Back