Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I once painted the bore and rebuilt it then the piston started sticking when the brake fluid dissolved the paint, Really sucked re doing it and getting another seal kit. Trying to save you the *** pain.

Use 100% silicone lube like a grease or brake fluid. When you put them together the piston has to be perfectly aligned to get it started then you can c clamp it together. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE BLEADER OUT FIRST!

Last edited:
Nope, may be everybody is making coffee.

Yes. Clear and 63° outside my window.

No doubt. I think we've gotten 2-3" a week for a month.

The crazy thing the pond is only 3/4 filled? Guess I have to re clay it soon. Now that's a dirty job for sure!

I HEAR THE CRICKETS SINGING!
Geez, sorry! I was down finishing my paint job. Look, I cleaned off the paint on the LCA bushing surfaces and painted the end surfaces, even.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

That will work. What seal you shreading on the calipers the one that looks like a square o ring?

Use 100% silicone lube like a grease or brake fluid. When you put them together the piston has to be perfectly aligned to get it started then you can c clamp it together. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE BLEADER OUT FIRST!
I had everything lubed up and was very careful to square up the piston. Still sheared the seal every time. Managed to get the first one in, oddly enough.
Then I applied a little compressed air, thinking the escaping air flow would force the seal out to let the piston in. Didn't help.

Good morning folks, memikie has a lower back problem that flairs up some times and all my friends was gone to a big 3 day car show and I had to stay home
Dennis Gage and his crew was there and I hear a 2 36 MPH one mile run was made at the show..... OK ... Going to slowly move to the coffee pot and pore me my second cup... here ,, but moving slooooooww..

Good morning folks, memikie has a lower back problem that flairs up some times and all my friends was gone to a big 3 day car show and I had to stay home
Dennis Gage and his crew was there and I hear a 2 36 MPH one mile run was made at the show..... OK ... Going to slowly move to the coffee pot and pore me my second cup... here ,, but moving slooooooww..
Hopae you get feeling better Mike. We had a great time at Farmington this weekend and missed you and C. this year.

-
Back