Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I did get to see Marine 1, 2, and 3 or whatever their call signs are flying right over me, that was pretty cool.................

She's a senior but has another year if she wants it, from what I have heard. (because of the Covid year)
She just declared this afternoon for the draft. Same with Purdues Zach Eddey who had the same extra year

I love my double ovens.. mine are from 1984 and still work perfect.. i have pretty much the brady bunch kitchen :)

One thing i want though is a slot on the side of the oven you can put plates into to warm while stuff is cooking
Top is a micro wave oven

She just declared this afternoon for the draft. Same with Purdues Zach Eddey who had the same extra year
Right you are. I hadn't seen her news until you posted it. Now my Facebook is blowing up. Salary? I wonder where she'll start?
WNBA salaries maxed out at $235,000 in 2023, with the average league salary clocking in at $113,295 and the minimum hovering just above $62,000, per Spotrac. By comparison, Statista lists the minimum NBA salary for the 2023-2024 season at $1.1 million, though the average salary in the men's league nears eight figures.Dec 17, 2023

1709246587844.png

Right you are. I hadn't seen her news until you posted it. Now my Facebook is blowing up. Salary? I wonder where she'll start?
WNBA salaries maxed out at $235,000 in 2023, with the average league salary clocking in at $113,295 and the minimum hovering just above $62,000, per Spotrac. By comparison, Statista lists the minimum NBA salary for the 2023-2024 season at $1.1 million, though the average salary in the men's league nears eight figures.Dec 17, 2023
She’s make a ton on endorsements

A WIFE Sends a Message to Her HUSBAND

WIFE: “Honey, please don't forget to buy bread when you're coming home from work and lest I forget... Your girlfriend Elizabeth is also here and says hello to you.”

HUSBAND: Who is Elizabeth?

WIFE : Nobody, I just wanted you to respond, so I can have confirmation that you saw my message.

HUSBAND: But I’m with Elizabeth right now, I thought you saw us!

WIFE: What! Where are you?

Husband: Near the neighbourhood bakery.

WIFE: Wait, I’m coming right now!

After 5 minutes, his wife sends a message:

WIFE:I’m at the bakery, where are you?

HUSBAND: I’m at work. Now that you’re at the bakery, please buy the bread and go home!

If they get the March Meet at Famoso in this weekend, It's going to resemble Pomona for the Winternationals :lol: The hills east of the track may be well covered in snow by Sunday :lol:

-
Back