Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
She’s make a ton on endorsements
Yep, she's not doing bad for a college senior!

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

What is Caitlin Clark's Net Worth in 2024 – Fan Arch

Caitlin Clark's net worth in 2024 is estimated at $3 million, primarily attributed to her earnings as a college basketball star and her diverse range of endorsements. However, her projected entry into the WNBA and her partnership with Nike are expected to significantly enhance her financial standing.Feb 20, 2024

A WIFE Sends a Message to Her HUSBAND

WIFE: “Honey, please don't forget to buy bread when you're coming home from work and lest I forget... Your girlfriend Elizabeth is also here and says hello to you.”

HUSBAND: Who is Elizabeth?

WIFE : Nobody, I just wanted you to respond, so I can have confirmation that you saw my message.

HUSBAND: But I’m with Elizabeth right now, I thought you saw us!

WIFE: What! Where are you?

Husband: Near the neighbourhood bakery.

WIFE: Wait, I’m coming right now!

After 5 minutes, his wife sends a message:

WIFE:I’m at the bakery, where are you?

HUSBAND: I’m at work. Now that you’re at the bakery, please buy the bread and go home!
:rofl:

Pulled master cyl and booster, filling in the gaps i left and did some trimming of sheet metal that was unsightly. Made a panel, didnt weld it in though. Will get it done tomorrow.

Search Results​

View attachment 1716214580

Caitlin Clark's net worth in 2024 is estimated at $3 million, primarily attributed to her earnings as a college basketball star and her diverse range of endorsements. However, her projected entry into the WNBA and her partnership with Nike are expected to significantly enhance her financial standing.Feb 20, 2024
Still think it’s sad but yet comical that the number 2 search on Google involving her name is whether or not she’s a biological woman

Afternoon fellers and fellet, This ADD is kicking my but. Was out in the garage cleaning up to move my D150 to the work bay. About 30 min in I stop and start making a bracket that I was wanting to make for my DeSoto. Spent the rest of the day working on that. Garage is still a mess.

Search Results​

View attachment 1716214580

I guess Iowa should have upped their NIL game to keep her another year.

Pretty amazing

Still think it’s sad but yet comical that the number 2 search on Google involving her name is whether or not she’s a biological woman
That's bs but that's the way it is I guess. Star women's BB players aren't necessarily "girly girls" like some beautiful hollywood star that does x rated movies but I have seen photos of her all dressed up and she cleans up pretty good!

Catlyn Clark.jpg

That's bs but that's the way it is I guess. Star women's BB players aren't necessarily "girly girls" like some beautiful hollywood star that does x rated movies. I have seen photos of her all dressed up and she cleans up pretty good!

View attachment 1716214613
Competitive female athletes! Well the success ones. Build up their muscle mass.
My Granddaughters looks feminine enough. Yet she has a Sixpack a lot of men would love to have. Core Muscle strength is a must for sprinters.

@dukeboy440 Chris, Still wanting to run for county supervisor? Watch this video of my county's budget work session. My wife is leading the meeting. If you understand what is going on with finances and feel comfortable with making budget decisions with a total of 100 million or so you might be cut out for the job. This is serious business for sure.

@dukeboy440 Chris, Still wanting to run for county supervisor? Watch this video of my county's budget work session. My wife is leading the meeting. If you understand what is going on with finances and feel comfortable with making budget decisions with a total of 100 million or so you might be cut out for the job. This is serious business for sure.

I haven’t decided yet. But that’s it? I’m currently working on a DoD project for a facility with current bids coming it at 263 million over the next 7 years. Course that’s if it is approved by congress.

Not to discount your wife by any means, it’s not an easy undertaking or for the faint of heart by any means. Just saying it doesn’t bother me.

Not to discount your wife by any means, it’s not an easy undertaking or for the faint of heart by any means. Just saying it doesn’t bother me.
Just make sure you have the qualifications to do the job before running for the office.

Please don't be like the rest.
What? Ice cream eating doesn’t qualify one?

Haha

No in all seriousness, I really don’t have the interest to actually go through all of it. Too much corruption and unethical stuff involved even at the local level here.

That's bs but that's the way it is I guess. Star women's BB players aren't necessarily "girly girls" like some beautiful hollywood star that does x rated movies but I have seen photos of her all dressed up and she cleans up pretty good!

View attachment 1716214613
Yeah I agree. That said, I’ve said for years that the next big invention is a key fob that can instantly tell one biological gender. We’re gonna need it

Afternoon fellers and fellet, This ADD is kicking my but. Was out in the garage cleaning up to move my D150 to the work bay. About 30 min in I stop and start making a bracket that I was wanting to make for my DeSoto. Spent the rest of the day working on that. Garage is still a mess.
You are not alone.

Gave up at about 1:00 and went in the house,fed the dog and had a little nap on the couch, 2 hours i think. Was the heavy seats and both doors that got me i think. Lifting and twisting. Every time.

Gave up at about 1:00 and went in the house,fed the dog and had a little nap on the couch, 2 hours i think. Was the heavy seats and both doors that got me i think. Lifting and twisting. Every time.
Have a hard time trying to take a nap during the day even after a no sleep night.

Have a hard time trying to take a nap during the day even after a no sleep night.
Its an aquired thing. Used to always be 20 minutes after work. Just a little recharge. Now with this low back and hip thing a little more rest helps. 2 hours is not my usual

Its an aquired thing. Used to always be 20 minutes after work. Just a little recharge. Now with this low back and hip thing a little more rest helps. 2 hours is not my usual
Yea I bet it would be hard putting up with the pain. Sorry..

-
Back