Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Happy Friday to the working crew and the lucky retirees....oh and on top of all that it's payday too!!
I'm sitting here breathing through my nose this morning and that feels great!!
Warms up in the 60's today. Cheryl and her BFF Val are playing golf this afternoon. I think I'll go along for the fresh air and walk and just hit short shots, chip, and putt. With the stiches in my face, I'm supposed to take it easy so I'll just take easy swings ya that's it!! It's just my face I ain't going to hurt anything...:lol:

Last edited:
Nowhere to go today, which is great. I am tired of running around everywhere. The 200-mile round trip to DC yesterday wasn't too bad, but glad to be done with that.

Anyone in the group ever sold a car on Craigslist?? I was thinking of putting one of the cars on there.

Nowhere to go today, which is great. I am tired of running around everywhere. The 200-mile round trip to DC yesterday wasn't too bad, but glad to be done with that.
I wouldn't like that drive with all that traffic. We have a friend who lives 30 miles outside DC and has driven to and from her DC job for 30 years. She says you get use to it...sorry but NO hard to understand that.

.morning .
Go to see Urologist today , got a call yesterday he wants to see me and go over my blood test results. I still am not feeling 100%. Voice is better around 75%. Just fighting this cold that won't go away.

Having that hang around is not helping the rest. Hope there's some good results Wolfie.

I wouldn't like that drive with all that traffic. We have a friend who lives 30 miles outside DC and has driven to and from her DC job for 30 years. She says you get use to it...sorry but NO hard to understand that.
I did it for years the first time I was stationed there. I would say you deal with it................. traffic sucks all the time and there are always accidents to contend with. I sat on Constitution Ave. yesterday for 30 minutes to go 5 blocks.

Good Morning....I have a 7 mile drive and yes have bought and sold on Craigslist. Same as Market place. Just be smart and careful

Anyone in the group ever sold a car on Craigslist?? I was thinking of putting one of the cars on there.
I haven't sold a car but BookFace seems to get more/better responses. For me putting what you want in the ad can be a time saver, i.e. cash only, if ad is still up it's still available etc.

I did commuters bus and metro for 10 years... then drove for 4. About 6 hours a day in traffic. At least on the bus you could sleep.

It's Furious Finney Friday!!!

6l683h.gif

Also.. here's some grate tits!
200w.gif

@WV64Signet

Chris, for exhaust, I ordered the 3" system from Summit and mufflers. I know you don't need the 3" but I know you were still searching for options.

TTI system would not have worked for my set-up because too many variables with spring perches moved inbound etc.

Still trying to decide on exhaust.. i was going to do a single 3" since thats plenty for my power level and won't be annoyingly loud... but will miss duals.. :( also considering the 3" single but with cutouts after the headers for fun times..

@WV64Signet

Chris, for exhaust, I ordered the 3" system from Summit and mufflers. I know you don't need the 3" but I know you were still searching for options.

TTI system would not have worked for my set-up because too many variables with spring perches moved inbound etc.

I was looking at the Summit systems as well. How was the quality?

-
Back