Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning..

1709298605446.png

wow i love humans... so i'm sitting in work and i hear a engine reving non stop.. i look out and across the street is a ram truck with smoke/steam pouring out from the front of the hood and the guy is just reving to 5k+ non stop... then shut it off watch the smoke for a minute from under the hood.. then start it and do it again... wtf....

wow i love humans... so i'm sitting in work and i hear a engine reving non stop.. i look out and across the street is a ram truck with smoke/steam pouring out from the front of the hood and the guy is just reving to 5k+ non stop... then shut it off watch the smoke for a minute from under the hood.. then start it and do it again... wtf....
Circulating the fluids

:lol:

Time to go out and enjoy this sunshine..................sweep up the shop and blow leaves from all this wind we had the last 2 days.

Diesel?

Hey Scott, not much going on today mostly a house cleaning day.
Made some Lasagna the other night and it violently erupted in my oven, so cleaning up the mess today. :BangHead:
I need to do some cleaning today myself. May be a few loads of laundry.

god i hate my brain... i was just going through my phone deleting pics and i had one of my valve body when i took it apart which i took to keep track of where the ball bearings are in it.. and my brain went into " Oh **** did i forget to put those back in!" mode.... everything is like that and it makes **** much slower. I know i put them back in so it's ok.. but fuckin brain lemme alone...

-
Back