Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Been there and still do that all the time.
Yeah i figure it's not gonna get better.. also doing the thing where i get up and goto the kitchen or another room... forget why.. go lay back down.. then remember and do it again...

Lovin old age... just spent time looking for my glasses.. that were on my forehead...
The older I get the more I lose and misplace. I lost my azz once but that wa a different story. I need to lose some weight but that probably isn't going to happen.

I always take a look at the email that gets sent to the SPAM folder by the AOL filters. I don't open them but I check where they came from. This morning one of the senders is CHEECH & CHONG :wtf: The heading for the email was cannabis related :lol: I delete it, then I Google it and sure as heck, I find Cheech & Chong Gummies :rofl: The website was definitely influenced by their senses of humor :rofl:

Here's one for ya. King Richard and a Dart.

Petty and swinger.jpg

I did it for years the first time I was stationed there. I would say you deal with it................. traffic sucks all the time and there are always accidents to contend with. I sat on Constitution Ave. yesterday for 30 minutes to go 5 blocks.
Hate city traffic and smell of diesel exhaust makes me nauseous... I could handle an hour drive through the country far better than half the time sitting in traffic. My drive to work is usually half an hour for a little over 15 miles. Average 40mph with several lights. Road construction is my biggest variable. And they are already at it on the road I take most often. I can go several different ways to avoid that or other traffic though. Bad enough ya gotta work. Shouldn't need to suck just getting there! :steering::wtf:

Hate city traffic and smell of diesel exhaust makes me nauseous... I could candle an hour drive through the country far better than half the time sitting in traffic. My drive to work is usually half an hour for a little over 15 miles. Average 40mph with several lights. Road construction is my biggest variable. And they are already at it on the road I take most often. I can go several different ways to avoid that or other traffic though. Bad enough ya gotta work. Shouldn't need to suck just getting there! :steering::wtf:

It sucks the life out of you....

Hate city traffic and smell of diesel exhaust makes me nauseous... I could handle an hour drive through the country far better than half the time sitting in traffic. My drive to work is usually half an hour for a little over 15 miles. Average 40mph with several lights. Road construction is my biggest variable. And they are already at it on the road I take most often. I can go several different ways to avoid that or other traffic though. Bad enough ya gotta work. Shouldn't need to suck just getting there! :steering::wtf:
Ever since they made them emissions compliant,im sure that urea cooking out of the exhaust is not harmful to humans at all…

So, i did in fact leave the welder on overnight. But for some odd reason the gas was turned off. Strange. Maybe Alex’s ghost. He was the original owner of the farm. Good guy, i liked him. RIP. He passed 30 ish years ago.

So, i did in fact leave the welder on overnight. But for some odd reason the gas was turned off. Strange. Maybe Alex’s ghost. He was the original owner of the farm. Good guy, i liked him. RIP. He passed 30 ish years ago.

Better than leaving the gas on and welder off..

-
Back