Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Happy Friday to the working crew and the lucky retirees....oh and on top of all that it's payday too!!
I'm sitting here breathing through my nose this morning and that feels great!!
Warms up in the 60's today. Cheryl and her BFF Val are playing golf this afternoon. I think I'll go along for the fresh air and walk and just hit short shots, chip, and putt. With the stiches in my face, I'm supposed to take it easy so I'll just take easy swings ya that's it!! It's just my face I ain't going to hurt anything...:lol:
Stitches!! In the face !! Did a club catch you ??
I miss so much here
Anyone in the group ever sold a car on Craigslist?? I was thinking of putting one of the cars on there.
Yes, sold my ramcharger in 3 days after posting it, a fellow met me at waffle house parking lot, he drove it and he handed me the keys to his shiny green 63 Ford pickup, didn't even talk me down, of course I was carrying and I believe his friend was to. Sold my 87 360 brown ramcharger for 2.600

ok.. so how bout funny friday instead?
since you guys don't wanna have a grate friday.
200w.gif

Happy Friday. I hope all is well. I have some errands to run this AM, then my boy will be coming over until Sun. It is supposed to warm up. So maybe take the hot rods out.

Right you are. I hadn't seen her news until you posted it. Now my Facebook is blowing up. Salary? I wonder where she'll start?
WNBA salaries maxed out at $235,000 in 2023, with the average league salary clocking in at $113,295 and the minimum hovering just above $62,000, per Spotrac. By comparison, Statista lists the minimum NBA salary for the 2023-2024 season at $1.1 million, though the average salary in the men's league nears eight figures.Dec 17, 2023
Wrong just wrong. I guess by same token WNBA does not fill the seats. I have zero use for NBA

Morning Happy Friday to the working crew and the lucky retirees....oh and on top of all that it's payday too!!
I'm sitting here breathing through my nose this morning and that feels great!!
Warms up in the 60's today. Cheryl and her BFF Val are playing golf this afternoon. I think I'll go along for the fresh air and walk and just hit short shots, chip, and putt. With the stiches in my face, I'm supposed to take it easy so I'll just take easy swings ya that's it!! It's just my face I ain't going to hurt anything...:lol:
It is payday at my house. Finally, I am broke! For a short month it seemed to last forever! May have been that trip to Cooper Rifles that sunk me this month!

only time i watched the NBA was when i used to gamble... the only time basketball is interesting at all is when you have money on it. Then some cocksucker blows the spread with .5 of a second left.. (it happens a lot...) When someone asks "Do you say the N word" I reply... yes i have bet on basketball...

We are having a Bday party for my Father tomorrow, all our kids are coming with their respective feral tribes. After the Bday several are spending the night out here for playing pool and what not! Should be a great time! My Dad is 84ish not sure maybe 85? Anyway he will be in his glory, it will be a fun day. Not many of them left as his dementia is starting to accelerate.

We are having a Bday party for my Father tomorrow, all our kids are coming with their respective feral tribes. After the Bday several are spending the night out here for playing pool and what not! Should be a great time! My Dad is 84ish not sure maybe 85? Anyway he will be in his glory, it will be a fun day. Not many of them left as his dementia is starting to accelerate.
Hard not to like all but the dementia part. Sorry John

Sun is coming up, and im almost excited to get into the shop and resume program. Not feeling so rough today, so barometric pressure? Was a cold windy day yesterday, today is warmer and calm.

-
Back