Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Now, here's something you don't see in America every day. They're building this near the cafe by my house. Guy is up there p

1000003470.jpg

retty high laying brick, wearing his flip-flops. No OSHA here. Kkkkkkk

Good Morning All! Holy cow that guy is nuts Mitch!
Very common to see unregulated sights like that here in Vietnam. Showed a picture last year of a guy welding metal with not even any sunglasses on and wearing flip flops. Also had a guy on a utility pole wearing just flip-flops one day. Pretty funny indeed

Very common to see unregulated sights like that here in Vietnam. Showed a picture last year of a guy welding metal with not even any sunglasses on and wearing flip flops. Also had a guy on a utility pole wearing just flip-flops one day. Pretty funny indeed
Think I remember those pics! Crazy stuff for what we're used to seeing.

Wife has switched her phone to TMobile from Verizon, has SIM for our hotspot, trying to log into hotspot with phone to get to admin of hotspot after new SIM is in, wish I could use my work phone to do that cause she's headed into work today so if you don't hear from me lol! Have to go get our beef so packing up cooler and gloves and headed to Del Fox Meats later today.

March 1st already, where does the time go..........................supposed to be 50 here today some sun and then cloudy and maybe some rain.

.morning .
Go to see Urologist today , got a call yesterday he wants to see me and go over my blood test results. I still am not feeling 100%. Voice is better around 75%. Just fighting this cold that won't go away.

.morning .
Go to see Urologist today , got a call yesterday he wants to see me and go over my blood test results. I still am not feeling 100%. Voice is better around 75%. Just fighting this cold that won't go away.
Hope you get better soon, no fun feeling crappy!

March 1st already, where does the time go..........................supposed to be 50 here today some sun and then cloudy and maybe some rain.
41 here this morning with some clouds, 54 and peaks of sun shine, its been a busy yet good winter here on the hill, been doing therapy for a week, waist line is sore as heck, but its a good pain (I hope) feeling good on this day, coffee and a banana so I can take meds I need. Where does time go you ask, I hope its in our memory file, I agree, time does fly buy as we live our lives.

Good morning

20240226_184012.jpg

20240229_195625.jpg

Screenshot_20240227-191716_Chrome.jpg

Geeze looked at the forecast, rain/snow showers/wind, fun! Lows at night 34-36 for next seven days, come on Spring!!!

Morning!
Woke up at 4:26. Guess its going to be a hemi day.
-9 rising to +6. Nice! Back to the shop, i see i left the lights on yesterday. Maybe the welder too. Im pretty sure i left it on.

-
Back