Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of stock cars, It looks like Joel is doing pretty well at the clash. Second in points is what I see. @memike

1709304302735.png

hmm been trying to figure where to wire my electric choke to on the 62 without running a new wire from inside.. saw a guy say he used the field wire on the alt.. is that doable? Almost went with coil since the choke only draws like .3A

hmm been trying to figure where to wire my electric choke to on the 62 without running a new wire from inside.. saw a guy say he used the field wire on the alt.. is that doable? Almost went with coil since the choke only draws like .3A
I hooked mine to the + side of the ballast resistor. (the 12v in side)

Ever since they made them emissions compliant,im sure that urea cooking out of the exhaust is not harmful to humans at all…
Don't know the chemistry of it (new or old) I try to avoid all of them. There's someone with a truck at work that can stink up the whole lot in seconds. At least it comes with a warning cause you can here his belt squealing if its running. LOL

This just bout makes me wanna forget a stroker and just do a 10.5:1 360... guy need to fix those traction issues though :)

This just bout makes me wanna forget a stroker and just do a 10.5:1 360... guy need to fix those traction issues though :)

Built right, you don't need much more. It's pretty easy to overpower your suspension and traction.

Watch out. That Mustang will get loose and up in the rhubarb it goes! :rofl:

Watch out. That Mustang will get loose and up in the rhubarb it goes! :rofl:

hahah someone has seen coffee and cars videos :) It's always the mustangs... and a few vettes.. i owned a couple of newer vettes and they are pretty stable.. until they aren't they go away fast.

I am guessing a big wedge under the hood.
His cam is actually smaller than mine but way more duration... i make bad choices :)

originally motor is 360 crate magnum with little changes, there is ross xl400 .30 pistons and compression is 10.5, hydr roller original crate cam 288* / 292* roller. .501"/.513" lift (230*/234* @ .050), with little better hydr roller lifters, comp .80 wall pushrods, harlan 1.6 pedestral rockers, ported magnum original heads, M1 intake, 750 db holley,

His cam is actually smaller than mine but way more duration... i make bad choices :)

originally motor is 360 crate magnum with little changes, there is ross xl400 .30 pistons and compression is 10.5, hydr roller original crate cam 288* / 292* roller. .501"/.513" lift (230*/234* @ .050), with little better hydr roller lifters, comp .80 wall pushrods, harlan 1.6 pedestral rockers, ported magnum original heads, M1 intake, 750 db holley,
My little MoFoCo 289 had a Crower cam very similar to that and it ROCKED! :steering:

I just wanna be able to rev and not stress bout blowing **** up.. since i have stupid gears maybe stay with the 3.31 stroke and rev like a 16 year old japanese kids car? :)

That duster sounds like it's 12:1 with a .600 roller and ****... just wicked..
When I put my Swinger together it was just my daughter's first car. Just a Teen with headers and turbo mufflers, rallys and fat tires. She wanted something different than her friends. Just the headers and turbos made it sound like it had a really lumpy cam in it :lol: I had lots of folks ask me " What kinda cam you got in there? That sounds nasty."

We are having a Bday party for my Father tomorrow, all our kids are coming with their respective feral tribes. After the Bday several are spending the night out here for playing pool and what not! Should be a great time! My Dad is 84ish not sure maybe 85? Anyway he will be in his glory, it will be a fun day. Not many of them left as his dementia is starting to accelerate.
I'm sure it will be a great time with everyone there. :thumbsup:

March Meet looks like they may get their first rounds of qualifying in today before the weather hits. Tomorrow and tomorrow night not lookin' good. Sunday they might get some sunshine, but it's gonna be chilly. That cuts down on the attractive scenery in the bleachers :BangHead: :lol:

Needs a little spinner plate in there to rotate puffs around the tubes. LOL
:lol: The guys that built my desert racer did that. On the megaphone of their racer they took a tiny bearing and welded 6 flat washers around the outside race at a 45° to the race. Their Muffler Bearing they called it :lol:

We are having a Bday party for my Father tomorrow, all our kids are coming with their respective feral tribes. After the Bday several are spending the night out here for playing pool and what not! Should be a great time! My Dad is 84ish not sure maybe 85? Anyway he will be in his glory, it will be a fun day. Not many of them left as his dementia is starting to accelerate.
Thats going to be a good day for your dad.

-
Back